Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klit Bros Fans.........if Haye destroys your boys....do you give him props??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    I might not be a Klit fan (at least not as fighters, I like them as humans) but I'm a major Hayeter. I can't stand that ****talking clown. But if he backs it up, then yeah, I'll give him his credit. A man his size beating up on the two best heavies of his generation is extremely impressive. I don't have to worry about that, though. Haye has almost zero chance of beating Wlad unless he lands a major bomb.
    almost zero is not zero..........im just sayin...........

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      I know its a big IF......but indulge me for a second...........IF Gaye....errr I mean Haye were to infact destroy the Klit Bros as he claims he will do......do you as a Klit Fan give him props for an annihilation of the bros or do you hate on him???
      You probably got blasted red K for even creating a thread like this. I know when I asked this question of Tunney in another thread, I got attacked. And Tunney didn't even have a problem answering.

Comment

There will only be Tunney to give him credit after all the other klitlickers disappear if Klitschko gets kayod.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          You probably got blasted red K for even creating a thread like this. I know when I asked this question of Tunney in another thread, I got attacked. And Tunney didn't even have a problem answering.
          no red k........the only one who got all pissy was that Klit nut licker SteelHamer2011

hahhaha

Comment

Working...
          X