Adrien Broner vs 2007 Oscar De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i think Mayorga beats Broner's ass too
    Can you imagine the build up/press coverage to that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
      broner would ko odlh. mayweather hands are just so brittle that he couldnt get him out of there.

This is an educated version of Stax on deck. (he can actually type full sentences)

Comment

I really don't know a Mayweather opponent that Broner could beat.

All of Mayweathers last 5-6 opponents KO Broner within a few rounds.

Comment

Don't ever mention ODH and Broner in the same sentence ever again. Have more respect for boxing.

Comment

The 2007 flat footed, washed up version of Oscar humiliates Broner. Young Oscar murders him...

Comment

Broner will destroy that version of Oscar, come on now dog.

Broner also beats a prime Mosley, AT ANY WEIGHT.

I genuinely believe he beats a prime Tszyu too, not sure how, stoppage, points, how ever AB wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                What would happen if Broner fought the De La Hoya that Mayweather fought in '07?
                Career ending fight for Broner. Enuff said on this overhyped Berto 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Broner will destroy that version of Oscar, come on now dog.

Broner also beats a prime Mosley, AT ANY WEIGHT.

I genuinely believe he beats a prime Tszyu too, not sure how, stoppage, points, how ever AB wants it.
                  I think this post is meant to be sarcastic but somehow I don't sense the sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
                    I really don't know a Mayweather opponent that Broner could beat.

All of Mayweathers last 5-6 opponents KO Broner within a few rounds.
                    Really? Maidana probably hits harder then most of the guys he's fought recently and he couldn't get him out of there. Broner is just too small for 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Really? Maidana probably hits harder then most of the guys he's fought recently and he couldn't get him out of there. Broner is just too small for 147.
                      It ain't just the size. The dude's boxing skill is not that good as well.
                      A step up in the competition and Broner is not that relevant. Wait until Lamont kick his arse too after the rematch. Lamont Peterson got good style against Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X