• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
    Brilliant rant to start the day
    Sending some green your way
    Thank you! It's about time...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Thank you! I see people posting some of the craziest shyt! Makes me wonder of they even watch the sport! Then I look and it's 300 million points!! Wtf??
      It's called being a fanboy, if you are normally more concerned with a well being of a certain fighter (fanboy) you draw that type of attention.

For example, for the long BoxingScene was seen as being Pro-Pacquiao, majority of all posters who gave rep happened to be Pac fans, so saying something like Pac is the greatest of all time and can KO Mike Tyson would get your rank up quickly.

BTW, I actually had a dude argue that Pacquiao could Ko a prime Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Red K for crying
        What an ass....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          It's called being a fanboy, if you are normally more concerned with a well being of a certain fighter (fanboy) you draw that type of attention.

For example, for the long BoxingScene was seen as being Pro-Pacquiao, majority of all posters who gave rep happened to be Pac fans, so saying something like Pac is the greatest of all time and can KO Mike Tyson would get your rank up quickly.

BTW, I actually had a dude argue that Pacquiao could Ko a prime Mike Tyson.
          Well who is everyone being a "fanboy" of right now?? I need to get my rep up. Let me guess Brandon Rios?? He's the next Chavez?? What do I have to say to get some green over here ?

Comment

He should do well with his father he's a good trainer I see Floyd jr.dyed the gray out of his beard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Floyd doesnt needs a trainer, just someone to know how to hold the mitts
              yeah he's invincible

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                And please don't mention PACMAN! I'm not fighting him... NEVER! I want the best
                the best the best!!! FLOYD VS MARQUEZ II.
                marquez proved he was better than sleepy-head on numerous occasions......if you have a problem with pbf-jmm II then you're only admitting that floyd is a superior fighter than both jmm and sleepy-head.

Comment

You could argue that Floyd has been without Roger since mid 2005. Floyd runs his camp and if you listen to what Roger actually says between the rounds in every fight he doesn't actually tell what Floyd needs to do. Roger is just there to comfort him. That has been his main role for numerous years now.

Roger wasn't there in Floyd's fight against Baldomir - Ellerbe and Garcia were. Roger got sent away late in the Zab Judah fight and it didn't change anything. As I stated, Roger is only there to comfort Floyd. Floyd is used to hearing Rogers voice. It keeps him calm.

The only thing I'm worried about is Mayweather Sr.'s role this time around and how it will affect Jr. and his training camp. One of the main reasons why Jr. and Sr. departed was because Mayweather Jr. felt that his father was a control freak.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Floyd: I'll be a Rich Coward...oh ....and and and , Health First!
                    Floyd wasn't face down ass up in his last fight either was he? manny should have asked for that testing earlier in training huh? Oh, but he can't because he doesn't want to get caught either lol. You loser.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost
                      This father/son relationship is very votile. It can boil and explode at any given moment. But lets be realistic here, both Roger and Sr are excellent trainers that can mentor Jr. Just like a previous poster mentioned, Jr is his own trainer. He is that good of a dedicated fighter. Having said that, I only hope that Sr knows his place as a hired trainer and not as a father, for he has shown that the role of a father, he can't play.
                      name all of rogers other champions?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X