Adrien Broner challenges Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
    @AdrienBroner Move up to 147 where I'm at now! The big boys and let's lock&load! Ur 10 fights young & 5 titles away! #HardWorkPaysOff #FANS
    147............it should be (even though robert looked like crap at that weight)

but this part is disturbing "ur 10 fights young & 5 titles away" what does that have to do with broner wanting guerrero?

guerrero shouldn't make excuses for this fight.............

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      lol @ Guerrero bragging about his paper titles.

He has a point though, IDK where Broner is going with this, they're too far apart in weight right now.
      I honestly think they are actually about the same size. as long as they are willing to make the weight work there shouldn't be a problem with size IMO.

Comment

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
        @GHOSTBOXING enough with the sneak dissing you know fighting me will be the toughest fight you ever took at any weight #andIwontlose #Fact

Comment

Fight at 140.

Comment

Broner calling out the dude who called out his big brother....he must got Klitschkoitis or something

Comment

The Ghost will destroy this guy but we all know Broner is just another Vanes, likes to call guys out over Twitter then backs out.

All type & no action. Stick to fighting primary school janitors, fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                lol @ Guerrero bragging about his paper titles.

He has a point though, IDK where Broner is going with this, they're too far apart in weight right now.
                I don't think they are. If Guerrero was able to do it after a long ass layoff Broner can do it too.

Comment

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
                  @GHOSTBOXING just look at it like this you beat vincente clearly but I STOPPED HIM.... #caseCLOSED #LETSfight

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
                    147............it should be (even though robert looked like crap at that weight)

but this part is disturbing "ur 10 fights young & 5 titles away" what does that have to do with broner wanting guerrero?

guerrero shouldn't make excuses for this fight.............
                    He's just talking **** trying to fire up things up. I think.

Comment

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
                      @AdrienBroner Will you make weight at 147? Don't ruin your career young pup! You Fight handpicked opponents not champs! #stayofftwinkies

Ghost trying to slip.

Comment

Working...
                      X