No announcement yet.

So What Now For Salido's Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Now For Salido's Career?

it was an awesome fawking win. an epic round 8 & 9 and followed by a knockout at 10.

but the thing is he just fawked bob arums money by knocking out the supposed to be the next rican superstar. did y'all see the judges score? how shietty was that? LMAO!

will bob arum put his azz back and let him fight bums just like what is happening to donaire right now as a punishment for trying to leave arum?

I would steer him towards Johnny Gonzalez and then Garcia.

Comment

I'd like to see Salido fight either Rafael Marquez or Johnny Gonzalez next, and then the winner of a Garcia-Caballero fight.

Comment

i hope something good to come out from him after contributing an epic fight. but the thing is arum might fawk him up.

Comment

Salido deserves at least a good tuneup quick money fight before he loses his belt to Garcia

Comment

I think salido will go the same route he did when he won the title.
            Maybe fight a few journeymen and then mikey garcia.

Comment

i think a garcia fight is good too. but both need to fight some journeymen first as a tune up. oh wait didn't garcia fought a journeyman last night?

i think salido would ko garcia though

Comment

Not that I have a problem with either guy but why does Salido get praise with all those loses but Baldomir got $h!tted on...very similar situations right?...besides knocking the same guy out twice, their record has journeymen written all over it!! I'm wondering if/when Salido loses, will that person get credit or will his record be on blast all of a sudden!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                  it was an awesome fawking win. an epic round 8 & 9 and followed by a knockout at 10.

but the thing is he just fawked bob arums money by knocking out the supposed to be the next rican superstar. did y'all see the judges score? how shietty was that? LMAO!

will bob arum put his azz back and let him fight bums just like what is happening to donaire right now as a punishment for trying to leave arum?
                  probably gonzales

Comment

I would like to see him fight Nishioka or Mikey. I doubt TR will be that sensible though.

Comment

Working...
                    X