No announcement yet.

I'm kinda drunk right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda drunk right now...

anyone else drinking? i know one of you twats out there is drinking, somewhere...

Bacardi n punch

Comment

I'm feeling good right now

Comment

I took an ativan and drank 2 glasses of pinot. Then ate a bunch of stuff......feel pretty good. And probably won't wake up until 2pm.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Where in HTown are you drinking Huey?

Comment

Ive been drinking all night im smashed,how you doing huey?

Comment

Originally posted by _I Am_ View Post
              Where in HTown are you drinking Huey?
              Ingrando Park...im buzzin right now celebrating my grandad's birthday.

Comment

Actually just started with some Rubinoff and apple juice haha. Waiting for this biitch to come over who just got off work. Tryin' to watch Black Swan to get us both horny and tear that ***** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Actually just started with some Rubinoff and apple juice haha. Waiting for this biitch to come over who just got off work. Tryin' to watch Black Swan to get us both horny and tear that ***** up!
                  Hell yeah...get you some! My chick's inside with my brothers and cousin's brauds, my friend just got here with 3 bad bitches I might get my mack on...im buzzin and don't give a fuck right now!

Comment

Call up your cousin and tell her you wanna fuck. You know, the one you said you be fucking with.

Comment

Working...
                    X