No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Takes Multiple Bombs From Earnie Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    I understand they just rolled you off the short-bus but you've got the wrong room. The Special-Ed room is down the hall on the left: Better hurry you're running late.
    Insults, insults and still no minute:second.

I remembered you a better poster, Pinky Poet.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
      Insults, insults and still no minute:second.

I remembered you a better poster, Pinky Poet.
      Muhammed doesn't need to point out the minute and second: If you can't see what he's talking about then it's proof positive you're an idiot and only fit for ridicule.

Poet

Comment

Muhammed doesn't need to point out the minute and second: If you can't see what he's talking about then it's proof positive you're an idiot and only fit for ridicule.
        And again. Insults, yet still no proof. Throwing stones to hide your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
          And again. Insults, yet still no proof. Throwing stones to hide your hands.
          Dude. I've been round and round with you on similer subjects. The conclusion: You're clueless and nothing anybody says and no evidence they can present you is going to break through your willfull ignorance. You'll simply deny the evidence. Now I don't have limitless patience nor do I suffer fools gladly. People who are fools by choice such as yourself I suffer not at all. There rapidly reaches a point when it becomes apparent to me that someone such as yourself is a hopeless cause and I'm not going to waste time trying to reason with someone on whom reason is lost. When that point is reached that person becomes mearly an object of my amusement. You reached that point long ago.

Poet

Comment

Dude. I've been round and round with you on similer subjects. The conclusion: You're clueless and nothing anybody says and no evidence they can present you is going to break through your willfull ignorance. You'll simply deny the evidence. Now I don't have limitless patience nor do I suffer fools gladly. People who are fools by choice such as yourself I suffer not at all. There rapidly reaches a point when it becomes apparent to me that someone such as yourself is a hopeless cause and I'm not going to waste time trying to reason with someone on whom reason is lost. When that point is reached that person becomes mearly an object of my amusement. You reached that point long ago.
            And again, excuses and insults.

Comment

And tonights contestant in spoooooooot the aaaaaaaaaaaaltttttttt!!!!

Comment

Knn is the biggest idiot on this site.......

Seriously wtf is this guy smoking??

****ing mentally ******ed ****

Comment

If I couldn't back up my thread title I would have removed the video by now. I am not afraid leave this up forever.

just ask any users on this thread. Most will agree with me.
                  Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-08-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Kinda weak how not a single person lists a min/second for knn to check out.....just saying the effort of watching a video and listing a time is kinda minimal when the result is backing up your point and proving some one wrong.

I personally would have already listed a time but i cant watch you tube videos at work, perhaps when get home though.

Comment

The second round. Shavers said he hit Ali as hard as he hit anybody, including Larry Holmes, and couldn't believe it when Ali didn't go down. Ali called Shavers the strongest puncher he ever fought.

8:35

9:45

Shavers hit Ali with plenty of big right hands throughout the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X