Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Girl Is Always Accusing Me Of Cheating!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Comment

Originally posted by MR ITALIAN View Post
      Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

damn... isn't it scripted?

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
        I'm always getting accused of cheating and facking other chicks...I was on another thread and they brough up a interesting topic. They said that if a girl is usually accusing you of cheating that there the ones that are cheating themselve's... Is that true? I need to get to the bottom of this...
        Thanks, Golpe...
        sometimes..but maybe not even cheating..just thinking about it, talking to other guys..etc. But it could just be that she feels insecure with your relationship, she may just need extra encouragement that you love her and that if you didn't you wouldn't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          sometimes..but maybe not even cheating..just thinking about it, talking to other guys..etc. But it could just be that she feels insecure with your relationship, she may just need extra encouragement that you love her and that if you didn't you wouldn't be there.
          Thanks Malvada...

Comment

I'm always getting accused of cheating and facking other chicks...I was on another thread and they brough up a interesting topic. They said that if a girl is usually accusing you of cheating that there the ones that are cheating themselve's... Is that true? I need to get to the bottom of this...
            Thanks, Golpe...
            R U cheating? If not and she doesn't trust you - you won't ever be able to have a real kind of relationship - kick her cheating ass to the curb!

Comment

Originally posted by raisenop3 View Post
              R U cheating? If not and she doesn't trust you - you won't ever be able to have a real kind of relationship - kick her cheating ass to the curb!
              so you think she's cheating?

Comment

Thanks, Golpe...

Calmate Tony, you better get used to being accused of cheating until the day you die.

Comment

Thanks, Golpe...
                  Cheating girls are manipulatative and possessive.Yo girl shud be cheating

Comment

Thanks Malvada...
                    no prob

Originally posted by raisenop3 View Post
                    yea you will, there's always some amount of untrust in relationships. No one fully trusts anyone and personaly I don't feel like you should. Anytime you give up that ..you lose footing. You fully trust someone = deep pain. But people can change their jealous ways. I was always jealous ..it took some time but I stopped.

so you think she's cheating?
                    becareful listening to the advice of people online..you should go with what you feel and think, because truely no one is there with you, no one knows her or what she is or isn't doing. So someone that automatically claims she's cheating, is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X