Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Pleads With Canelo, De La Hoya To Make Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I would've been cool with Rosado, Lemeiux. Any 160 lber really before he faces Gennady in September.

But we get a chinny WW at 155lbs
    That lets u know he had no interest in fight GGG....hell kinda tune up is Amir Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      That lets u know he had no interest in fight GGG....hell kinda tune up is Amir Khan?
      It's sad and his fans defend it.

Ward doe. 155 doe while this guy holds the WBC title.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Marquez is just being racist. Wait....

Marquez doesn't seem to be a fan of Canelo at all. I think he wants GGG to kick Canelo's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Marquez doesn't seem to be a fan of Canelo at all. I think he wants GGG to kick Canelo's ass.
          He will get his wish.

Comment

I think JMM has always disliked Canelo a little. He's thrown subtle shade his way for years, now he wants him to face a guy even Canelo's team believes would KO him.

I agree with every point he made though.

Most of all I agree that if he doesn't fight GGG after Khan- he needs to man up and start losing that extra pound so he can make 154. This is literally his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
              Do you know how many lbs Crawford weighted on fight night against Gamboa????
              No, and I don't care. Manny beats crawford's azz all over the ring

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tell that diva to grow some balls Marquez, tell them they look like cowards and are disgracing the Mexican warrior image.
                Lol @ warrior. Warriors were on the battlefield. These are professional boxers. All that "warrior" crap is egotistical, macho, insecure bullshat

Comment

I have Golovkin between a 55/45 or maximum 60/40 favorite for this fight. Canelo has a great chance to counter. There is not a point that Marquez made that is not valid.

I just think that from what we have seen so far that Canelo would be more likely to gas as the fight wore on and also less able to take Golovkin's heavy hands. But, we don't know how Golovkin would fight if he gets wear and tear during a fight.

Comment

GB made the worst mistake ever keeping that damn belt.

They thought they could use it to advertise Canelo as the MW champ and increase his market value, but it's possibly having the opposite effect.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      I have Golovkin between a 55/45 or maximum 60/40 favorite for this fight. Canelo has a great chance to counter. There is not a point that Marquez made that is not valid.

I just think that from what we have seen so far that Canelo would be more likely to gas as the fight wore on and also less able to take Golovkin's heavy hands. But, we don't know how Golovkin would fight if he gets wear and tear during a fight.
                      The closest we have is maybe the Ouma fight. Golovkin carried his power and volume through out that fight. Also not sure Alvarez carries much more power than Ouma, who's not featherfisted by any means.

Comment

Working...
                      X