Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        The chicks in BigNuts sig have some banging butts

.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          here, keep it

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            do narcissist really get off on pretending to have a big penis even though it isnt remotely believable by anyone? REALLY? THAT REALLY BOOSTS YOURSELF WORTH REALLY? THAT FEELS GOOD REALLY?

I know it hurts, but penis pills and pumps are soon come to your rescue. Alex, chicks prefer narcissists, so while you wallow in self pity, i am here banging this tool till its bruised and blister.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              LMAO

Geez, you are a dumb****... I have never put anyone on my ignore list, the thread was locked by the mods... If you weren't such an idiot, you would have realized that.. Thanks again for showing your ignorance and how stupid you are, and you wonder why everyone calls you an idiot.. Your post is a prime example of why no one takes you seriously..

Everyone like you, BKM and Zoo? Yeah, we know that KKKlan club. By the way, am i missing anyone? Or, is that your world why you call them everyone? Man, you're just an emotional tool using ad populum to gain sympathizers. Weak, Sadam, weak......very weak.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                I know it hurts, but penis pills and pumps are soon come to your rescue. Alex, chicks prefer narcissists, so while you wallow in self pity, i am here banging this tool till its bruised and blister.
                Nobody who gets laid acts the way you do, it's the virgins who always have to tell others about how much they get laid and how well endowed they are. You already have a pattern of insecurity and this just another one on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Nobody who gets laid acts the way you do, it's the virgins who always have to tell others about how much they get laid and how well endowed they are. You already have a pattern of insecurity and this just another one on the list.
                  Lmao. Like clockwork, from one Klan member to the next. Where is Xoo? Doesn't it always take a tag team of you three? Another weak @ss. smh. Weak, weaker, weakest. That's what i am going to call y'all three.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Everyone like you, BKM and Zoo? Yeah, we know that KKKlan club. By the way, am i missing anyone? Or, is that your world why you call them everyone? Man, you're just an emotional tool using ad populum to gain sympathizers. Weak, Sadam, weak......very weak.

I'm sorry if you think I'm racist, things can be misinterpreted, much like how you misinterpreted the mods locking a thread for me putting you on ignore. These things happen... Have a good night

Comment

not even cameltoes and asses can end this race war, what happen to the lounge??

Comment

Working...
                      X