Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever Wanna see Hopkins "Fight" again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or this?

Comment

How bout this?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That was one of the most wretched performances in a while. One of, if not the most foul filled fight i've ever seen. Andrew Golota is shaking his head at how dirty Hopkins was.

He landed like 3 meaning punches all night along with the 178 butts and 793 holds not counted by compubox. Then thinks he won and doesnt grant an interview

Its time to go, bro
        No shock. Hopkins has always fought finesse guys this way, or guys who he thinks can outland him. Give him the right style (face first) and he can still be brilliant.

I'd be intrigued by Hopkins-Hernandez at Cruiser. Otherwise, he can roll to Canastota.

Comment

I am tired of hopkins taking millions of dollars from hbo but give us these ****ty fights. I think its time to hang them up.

Comment

that stuff was funny to me though. How can people hate Hopkins. I could watch that all night. I was laughing my ass off. Watching Dawson get mad just made it even more funnier and it made Hopkins want to do it even more

Comment

Screw this dirty ass dude. It's a shame he got such a legacy under his belt smh. Anyone got a compu FOUL video of this fight?

Comment

or this?
                UFC ain't got **** on Hopkins.

Comment

or this?
                  Someone please make me a sig with this pic . "no one tells Ol' Soapy no."

or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    No shock. Hopkins has always fought finesse guys this way, or guys who he thinks can outland him. Give him the right style (face first) and he can still be brilliant.

I'd be intrigued by Hopkins-Hernandez at Cruiser. Otherwise, he can roll to Canastota.
                    give him cloud. I think he cloud as crude as he is would knock his head off.

Comment

if Dawson wasn't a good boxer and was just some one-dimentional slugger like Tavoris Cloud or somebody like that, the fight would have been even uglier

and what is with the hip grab that he does almost like a dog trying to mount and b!tch in heat lol

usually B-Hop tactics are CLEAVER, against Dawson though that was DESPERATION!

Comment

Working...
                      X