Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with that fight at all. I think Floyd would be doing what he is suppose to do. He is the WBC welterweight champion and the Berto Guerrero winner is the rightful challenger. In fact if he does not fight the winner he should be stripped of that tittle because he has not defended it since he won it from Ortiz well over a year ago. However if he takes that fight he should give up the WBA 154 pound tittle. No fighter who only fights once a year has the right to hold two tittles in different weight classes.

Comment

There are several fights tomorrow and ya'll are once again focused on an inactive fighter.

Comment

Alot of you guys are fronting big time. If Berto goes in there and just brutally beats the shyt out of Guerrero and stops him you guys will be SCREAMING that Floyd will duck Berto. And you know Im right.

Comment

Better than a 40 year old weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            Alot of you guys are fronting big time. If Berto goes in there and just brutally beats the shyt out of Guerrero and stops him you guys will be SCREAMING that Floyd will duck Berto. And you know Im right.
            Probably but they will say he won't be the same vs Floyd because he can't cheat (blood tests) so it's not fair and Floyd wins...

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              If you measured a man by his moves, you must be as disgusted as the rest of us by floyds **** comeback. Floyd has a long history of avoiding challenges, thats why he has only 43 fights in a career going back to the mid nineties and only now fights once a year against everybody except the person he specifically came back to fight.

'Floyd offered this, and offered that' Hahaha you must be on acid!
              I know 2009 was before your time so I wont hold that against you. At least Floyds fighting the top guys. Mannys fighting a guy whos never won a fight at WW LMAO. And you want to sit here and nit pick Floyds carreer. Where do you get your balls?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                **** fight but it is by far a better fight than Pac vs Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM III (@ WW), Bradley I (@WW), and JMM IV (at WW). However Pac vs Bradley II would be more meaningful at WW at this point. Look for Bob to make that fight next.... don't act surprised kiddies.

Now, at least Floyd is fighting guys that are ranked at WW let alone actually fighting guys who fight AT WW.

Floyd easily beats either one of these guys but it doesn't matter who he fights at WW, he beats them, let a lone JMW. If we want to see Floyd lose, it involves him moving up to MW and fighting a top guy who outweighs him and has speed.

In the meantime, nobody at WW or JMW beats so it doesn't even matter who he fights there really. Nobody is great enough and there hasn't been anyone there in quit sometime.

People can cry and say but what about that guy pac? Well the sad news is Bob will make it, but it'll be too late and have nowhere near the fire it could have had back when Pac ducked a 50-50 offer to fight a **** canned losing in house bum named Clottey for a massive pay cut. The other sad news is, Pac was never the favorite which diverts back to the realization that Floyd was supposed to win and cherry picked another smaller fighter etc etc etc. Which of course is why Floyd needs to move up.
                I see this post was ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                  I know 2009 was before your time so I wont hold that against you. At least Floyds fighting the top guys. Mannys fighting a guy whos never won a fight at WW LMAO. And you want to sit here and nit pick Floyds carreer. Where do you get your balls?
                  It didnt put Floyd off fighting him did it? What a nobhead!

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    your avy = INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      It didnt put Floyd off fighting him did it? What a nobhead!

yea and beating him, with ease. cant say the same for your man though, can you? keep graspin though, keep graspin...

Comment

Working...
                      X