Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serous Question. Is there a video showing Frochs landed punches vs Dirrell??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serous Question. Is there a video showing Frochs landed punches vs Dirrell??

I can't find one. Im asking seriously. If not, will anyone take the time to make one?

I just want to get a view of each fighters landed punches through out the fight. I've seen Dirrells.

Im guessing thats a no.

Comment

Comment

Of course there are.

Saw it in a site along with a video of Tupac Shakur playing hopscotch in the X-men academy with Professor Xavier and Magneto.

Comment

why would anyone go through that entire fight again just to make a 2 second video??
          Last edited by Siggy; 04-02-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

One things for sure.

The video wouldn't be very long.

10 secs at the most. lol.

Most biased Froch videos just tend to show Dirrell running and clinching.

Comment

i only remember two significant punches landed by froch. one was when he made dirrell slip (lol of course) and the second one was a pretty good left hook in the later rounds.

Comment

Thanks everyone. You got the point.

Particularily: Froch landed minimal punches/Froch huggers only show what Dirrell did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Of course there are.

Saw it in a site along with a video of Tupac Shakur playing hopscotch in the X-men academy with Professor Xavier and Magneto.
                  he's right I saw it to. Ask professor Xavier he will show you

Comment

The only videos there are consist of Dirrell either beating Froch's ass or running and slipping and being a moron. Froch landed sh**.

Comment

Working...
                    X