Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like its official! Cotto vs. Pacquiao is ON! 145lbs WHO WINS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny's too light in the ass.

cotto will do what many messican's failed to do a long time ago; slay the pac-monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      am i the only one who isnt looking forward to this fight? i dont think eighter fighter proves much if victorious. what weight is it at btw? did pac find the balls to fight at 147?
      pac will be the the first 7div champ if he wins......that's another huge record in his resume......

Comment

• People said before Pacquiao-Hatton that Hatton was the biggest fighter he ever fought and would be a hard fight.

Hatton's game plan didn't let us prove this teory. He commited suicide in that fight.

Now, we all know that Cotto has more or equivalent power compared to Hatton. Cotto has skills, accuracy and he is also fast.

I think that he is too much for Pacquiao and will stop him.

Comment

• If Pac can take Cotto's shots,then,he has a chance at a decision win. Remember,he's fought a WAY better boxer in Marquez. As for Cotto,he has to neutralise Pac's speed. I'm not sure he has fought anybody with Pac's speed before. Sure,he fought Mosley,but,come on,Mosley wasn't a spring chicken when he fought Cotto. If Cotto gets hit like he did against Clottey,he's going to get sliced and diced. Either way,its going to be a great fight. Neither of these guys is going to back down from each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by shwaap View Post
            If Pac can take Cotto's shots,then,he has a chance at a decision win. Remember,he's fought a WAY better boxer in Marquez. As for Cotto,he has to neutralise Pac's speed. I'm not sure he has fought anybody with Pac's speed before. Sure,he fought Mosley,but,come on,Mosley wasn't a spring chicken when he fought Cotto. If Cotto gets hit like he did against Clottey,he's going to get sliced and diced. Either way,its going to be a great fight. Neither of these guys is going to back down from each other.
            i can tell that you suck a mean dick.

Comment

• this will end in decision IMO,and the winner is ARUM......lol

Comment

Working...
              X