Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop discrediting fights when they win Boxingscene users

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I hate that ****! Holt got the 2 kd's but that's about it. Bradley is a beast because he felt Holt's power and continued to do what he had to do to win the fight. I would love to see a rematch.

Comment

I feel there is a fine line between making excuses and giving reasons. I feel that explaining what someone did wrong in a fight is part of the fight analysis. Yes i did say there were things that holt could have done to win the fight and no matter who the boxer is the one thing that gets under my skin more than any other is lack of determination. its all how bad you want it. and to me holt didnt show it. every round he walked back to the corner like he was in complete control like he had the fight in the bag. that type of stuff pisses me off. he just comes off to me as another zab judah. all the talent in the world but went it matters the most no heart to go with it. and to add a little analysis on bradley....no matter what your opinion is you have got to say he has the heart of a champion cause he was rocked and when he got back up he got right back to his game plan.
      Last edited by RapidFire_Royce; 04-05-2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X