Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discrediting Pacquiao (my thoughts and opinions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    But this tread only speaks of 1 side of the picture,don't Pacfans always discredit Floyd??It isn't a 1 way street here!!NSB is mainly made up of Pacman & Floyd fans constantly discrediting each other!!No one can sit there & truthfully say different!!Pacfans are constantly attacking Floyd & Floyd fans are constantly attacking Pacman,it's ying & yang!!
    Why is this tread continuing,this above quote is the reason this tread is worthless!!1 cannot talk about Pacman being discredited but turn right around & discredit Floyd!!But that's what Pacman fans do & Floyd fans do the same,but people will continue to whine about 1 or the other getting bashed & their fans are gonna continue to bash 1 while praising the other!!A Manny fan shouldn't make a tread about Manny getting bashed,but then knowing full well that they constantly bash Floyd!!

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
      All of these efforts to hate a guy? In our lives, the easiest has always been to document our:

• the failures
      • the miseries
      • the disadvantages

What about the positives? What can we do to make our lives better? Just because Pacquiao is this and that, that we discredit him inorder to make ourselves feel "better"?

Please.

Mayweather AND Pacquiao are great boxers. Both have succeeded in their own limelight due to their fate, hard work, talents, blood, guts and the support of many people.

Both are in the top of the boxing world right now. Why not just appreciate them and see their goodness so that we can apply them in our lives?

Why can't we see the POSITIVES on WHY they are successful instead of seeing WHY ONE THINKS that they "suck"?
      Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      Best post I've read all day, but not everyone can be so wise.
      For every champion, there's his detractors. From Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Muhammad Ali, Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Roy Jones, Mayweather and now, PACQUIAO.

All of them are great boxers but they're not perfect.

Instead the critics are the ones themselves who are short of accomplisments because of insecurities.

Time to reclaim what good is good.

Mayweather, jr and Pacquiao are the GREATS of this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Spot on for what? Read my post above and tell me which fighter you think can do what Pac did if that was just so easy and a product of careful match making. come on tell me.
        Pacquiao is considered an ATG. ATG like SRR, Henry Armstrong, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, etc. all moved up in weight. Case in point, Duran moved up from lightweight to beat Leonard at WW. These are they guys that Pac is compared to not Soto and Guzman. Next!

Comment

Working...
        X