Collapse
No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant nobody match eminems consistency with his flow, lyrics....line for line he'll rape just about damn near any rapper...lyricists that are far above the level of lil wayne. Its his content that is at times questionable, decreasing the replay value of his music. Wayne is popular because he makes alotta songs for female fans..im not sayin hes not talented, hes still very talented although he was more talented a few years ago. He will never out do eminem lyrically on the same song.

Comment

i was talking about sales. Im saying it would be interesting to see would wayne have out sold eminem?

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
        Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
        hes failed twice...lost n forever ad lost on here...

Eminem schooled them all, from jay z, biggie, 50 cent to lil wayne...

No one near him...only black racists wont admit it...but the guys pound for pound above everyone ever born in rap...

Hes like the fedor of the rap game...

Comment

Eminem is a great artist...but your acting like killing Wayne on a track is something great? Of course eminem would kill wayne on a track. Eminem is one of the greats and Wayne is not.

Eminem is not even the best WHITE rapper in recent years (from 2005 on) the best is Cage today.

Eminem was also bested by Royde da 5'9 in the tracks they were on together.
          Last edited by CaRnAgEViOLaToR; 12-16-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
            Well i think it's pretty dumb to say, every single verse eminem drops will always be better then anything wayne drops... If that was the case then eminem would be the face of hip hop right now but he is not. Wayne is so he must be droppin something hotter then em....
            Overall Eminem is a better lyricist. Aint much debating.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              Cant nobody match eminems consistency with his flow, lyrics....line for line he'll rape just about damn near any rapper...lyricists that are far above the level of lil wayne. Its his content that is at times questionable, decreasing the replay value of his music. Wayne is popular because he makes alotta songs for female fans..im not sayin hes not talented, hes still very talented although he was more talented a few years ago. He will never out do eminem lyrically on the same song.
              iunno man Black held it down, hes sick too. there plenty of unnamed MCs out there. I mean Eminem is big caus ehe was mainstream for a while

I say they all **** on Lil Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                Eminem is a great artist...but your acting like killing Wayne on a track is something great? Of course eminem would kill wayne on a track. Eminem is one of the greats and Wayne is not.

Eminem is not even the best WHITE rapper in recent years (from 2005 on) the best is Cage today.

Eminem was also bested by Royde da 5'9 in the tracks they were on together.

lmaoooooooo in the songs "nuting to do" and "scary movie" eminem schools royce...only time i give iot to royce is when bad meets evil, but eminem hardly even rapped on that song...

As for cage lmaooooooooo as eminem said "i wiped my ass with his page in source"...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  lmaoooooooo in the songs "nuting to do" and "scary movie" eminem schools royce...only time i give iot to royce is when bad meets evil, but eminem hardly even rapped on that song...

As for cage lmaooooooooo as eminem said "i wiped my ass with his page in source"...
                  Well in recent years, Cage has released Hells Winter a classic in many peoples minds and now Depart From Me. Lyrically, he IS very good. Eminem had a solid Relapse, thats it.

And WHEN did Emienm school Biggie as you said?

Eminem greater than Nas? Or BIG? Please....

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                    Well in recent years, Cage has released Hells Winter a classic in many peoples minds and now Depart From Me. Lyrically, he IS very good. Eminem had a solid Relapse, thats it.

And WHEN did Emienm school Biggie as you said?

Eminem greater than Nas? Or BIG? Please....
                    lmaooooo at nas...please dont insult my intelligence, jay z better than nas by a country mile...

as for eminem verses biggier...eminem on this song showed how he has superior skills to biggie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAssttsEmKA

Comment

You laugh at Nas, yet he was one of Eminem's influences. He IS a better artist than Eminem, he's released better material.

And Ready To Die > Any Eminem album.

I love Eminem's music too but and he's in my top 10 but I do not feel he is better than Nas or BIG.
                      Last edited by CaRnAgEViOLaToR; 12-16-2009, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X