No announcement yet.

War margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING2008 View Post

Killing the worst champion of all time. Retire Cotto, NOW!!!
    Yeah, Margarito sucks cause he beat a sucky champion like Cotto AND Mosley and Judah REALLY SUCK cause they LOST to a sucky champion like Cotto - in actuality - YOU SUCK!

Comment

Interesting, do fish get thirsty?

Comment

going down like the bum judah really is.

Comment

Killing the worst champion of all time. Retire Cotto, NOW!!!

Even after Margo was caught with an alleged illegal substance in his wraps I can't believe the nuthuggers are still glorifying Margo's previous wins, especially with Cotto. And on top of that to say that Cotto was a bum and an overrated champion with no chin, damn I don't know how you guys are thinking this. Margo lost to a much superior fighter in SSM in a fair fight, can't say the outcome would have been the same if Nazim didn't catch the wrap. Try to imagine if this was not caught, SSM could have been dead by now (if not comatose) and you guys will be sacrificing a goat for your god Margo in celebration. There's no way in hell Margo or his team will ever admit previously having used illegal wraps or substance. But the doubt is there. I was in the Margo bandwagon before this all happened but now I don't see that I will ever view him the same way. And I definitely don't see the need to talk less of Cotto's accomplishments after all this.

Comment

Bump for them haters out there.

Comment

Bump for them haters out there.
              You make a thread that says that Cotto is the worst champion... and then bump it for... the haters?!?

I mean, I can't imagine a thread that has a more clear agenda of hatred to it.

I remember back when I started posting here that you actually had some good stuff to say. Was that just me not knowing anything about the sport, or have you stopped trying, gotten dumber, what?

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                You make a thread that says that Cotto is the worst champion... and then bump it for... the haters?!?

I mean, I can't imagine a thread that has a more clear agenda of hatred to it.

I remember back when I started posting here that you actually had some good stuff to say. Was that just me not knowing anything about the sport, or have you stopped trying, gotten dumber, what?
                I am waiting for Toincito to come on. This thread is aimed at him. We have a score to settle.

Comment

Working...
                X