No announcement yet.

Video sky sports uk, special interview of the Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    we all know that if pac went on a rant against floyd which included racial references , there would be a million man march, war against the philipine banners by the very people that are being quick to criticise pac. we would never hear the end of it from floyd fans about it on this forum
    I remember that video. I also remember how Floyd's most hardcore supporters kept insisting that he wasn't being racist. Give me a ****ing break. Yeah, if Pac did the same thing to Floyd and made negative comments about black americans, you bet your ass there would be a huge uproar and severe repercussions.

Comment

SMH... Floyd fans getting mad at Pac. Get a fukin life.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        Floyds gonna beat pac silly.pac wouldnt know what to do, itll be a sad sight to see.
        Love your confidence for your man. Now rub some of that to Floyd so we can see this fight already.

As you can see pac's confidence in this video is in high gear to.

May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          I remember that video. I also remember how Floyd's most hardcore supporters kept insisting that he wasn't being racist. Give me a ****ing break. Yeah, if Pac did the same thing to Floyd and made negative comments about black americans, you bet your ass there would be a huge uproar and severe repercussions.
          Truth is Floyd's a walking contradiction is well documented. Evidences of his ducking ways, his racist rants are well documented through the years.

Videos clips of him that can't be denied. The guy is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Truth is Floyd's a walking contradiction is well documented. Evidences of his ducking ways, his racist rants are well documented through the years.

The worst thing is he didn't even fight him

All that trash talking not to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

yeah, like saying I'll fight for free then complaining about purse split or asking JMM to take testing for the 4th fight then saying no to testing when JMM asks they both do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                yeah, like saying I'll fight for free then complaining about purse split or asking JMM to take testing for the 4th fight then saying no to testing when JMM asks they both do it.
                It's not for free. Fight for charity dimwit. His fight purse will go to charity.

Comment

Working...
                X