Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgian fat yanks to be allowed to carry guns in airports, churches, nightclubs et.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I don't have stats but if I compared the stories like the one's you mentioned, to the one's where people get shot up for no reason, I think the bad one's out number the good one's.

I agree, we live in the wild, wild west.
          Move to Tijuana then mother****er. No guns allowed there. Should be safe, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            If someone wants to shoot the preacher, they can do that right now. Last time I checked, nobody frisks you for weapons before entering a church.

Cuah's logic: Oh they passed a bill that legally allows me to bring a gun into a church. Great, now I can finally shoot the preacher in the face if I feel like it.
            You can't be this naive....

You know damn well, that with this new law, people will START carrying guns into these places because it is now legal.

BTW, there's no fukin reason to be able to carry guns where you can drink alcohol. That is stupidity at it's highest level. Let's mix alcohol with guns, a place where people fight all the time anyway.

You know, people get shot most of the time out of passion. Meaning there's an argument, people get mad, then someone pulls a gun out. If you ALLOW guns, more people will have them, meaning there's more chance for a confrontation to happen.

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            Move to Tijuana then mother****er. No guns allowed there. Should be safe, right?
            Why would I move to Tijuana? I'm an American...that made no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i think it's funny how most brits are more interested in American news than this American
              I wanted to say the same thing. TS really seems to have a boner for Americans and whats happening in the states. I dont even know about half this shit until I hear it from this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                You can't be this naive....

You know damn well, that with this new law, people will START carrying guns into these places because it is now legal.
                That's a Non sequitur. For your new-found Atheism, you sure still have the logic of the religious.

Your initial remark (albeit sarcastic) was, "Preacher gets shot in the middle of church service".

Explain to us the logic in a person who wants to commit an illegal/criminal act of shooting a preacher in the face, but caring about whether he can bring a gun into a church legally. Secondly, what's stopping this irrational person who intends to shoot a preacher from bringing a gun into the church even without this new law?
                Last edited by cupocity303; 04-24-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X