Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - Robert Garcia responds to negative Cuban statements he made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Motherf**kers are lucky we allow them here in the United States." -Robert Garcia

Comment

This isn't the first time **** like this has happened, or the whole situation with him and his brother because his brother decided to train Victor Ortiz? I can't say I'm surprised. Remember when he let Elli Sechback record Rios and Margarito making fun of Roach's Parkinsons? He's a great trainer, but some people make him out to be a saint, which he obviously isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Amen pop. He went on full damage control mode as if his access depended on it. I lost all respect for Sallie ****back when he tried to bait Garcia into calling Pacquiao racist that was some obvious instigating pr*ck behavior this clear hypocrite stuff don't really surprise me.
        Elie is a two face, and horrible coward. what type of man is he? he is not even a man he is a weasel. Dude was playing victim, yet he felt it was okay to throw Freddie Roach illness into it, than threw the brother Pepper into the mix and Pacquiao, saying they were both racist because they are connected with Roach. Pepper and Pacman treated Elie like family both guys welcomed him into their homes only for him to talk ****. Dude made his name from Pacquiao and Roach, now he ****s on them. He never apologizes either ever, he cries racism yet he and Robert are both talking **** on Cubans and others behind the camera.

Remember when Elie made fun of Ruslans mother, wtf? Ruslan is a class act, why would you go after someones mom. Elie is like Jerry Springer of boxing always instigating some ****.

His videos at Garcias are boring and repetitive, ever since he got kicked out of Wild card his stuff has went down hill. The wild card gyms videos were better because they had different people there every day, and celebs training and other fighters. Now we have to see the same cholos and loud mouth cussing trainer who always eats junk food in Oxnard, same boring stupid cussing videos MFer this and MFer that.

I remember old videos when he was at Wild Card, he was interviewing Rigondeaux and kissing his butt, Rigo was nice to give him interviews when Rigo used to train with Roach, i wish Rigo punch this rat face for his BS. I can't stand two faces like Elie and i will never respect them.

Would you shake Elies hand? after all the two face stuff he did?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          "MY FAVOURITE ACTOR IS CUBAN"

That part had me rolling,when he said that whats his name William Levy? I look at his bio and it says he is Jewish but born in Cuba.

This Roberts favorite actor? :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            Reminds me of " But I have black friends!" His argument is they're talking **** about us not wanting to fight on twitter so my comments about something completely unrelated to boxing in a rant are excused.....any halfwit can talk **** on twitter but Gamboa never insulted Mexicans or did anything else than talk fking boxing, but he is excusing himself in a smart way can't really say for certain he is lying now.... but one thing I do know he sure as **** he didn't say "those people on twitter" he said all those Cubans in Florida.
            Gamboa never ever talked **** on Mexicans, neither did Rigo, Robert is a joke already he exposed himself along with his buddy Elie.

Even potty mouth Brandon Rios has more class than Robert he never talked **** on entire countries. Robert is low for his bigotry here. He said it with anger too, he said THOSE CUBANS like they are nobodies to him,

These two guys have become the joke of boxing, and Robert crying and getting butt hurt at the Bwaa for not making him trainer of the year this year. He said F them and he won't even respect them or something.

So because someone you never know say **** on twitter trolling you can attack an entire people?

Robert back peddling and doing some damage control on this, yet he was the same instigator who pissed off Roach on purpose and cries racism with elie.

Garcia is mad that Roach said Rigondeaux was the best pure technical boxer he ever trained and that he would toy with Nonito and all Nonito had was a punchers chance.

Comment

Twitter is Gamboa's best friend. You would think Robert Garcia would be more politically correct , he was the first one to say "racist " when Roach said "***** Mexican " and now he classifies a whole ethnicity of people . NICE ...

Comment

''our fav cuban actor is al pacino'' - team garcia

Comment

LOL...it's pretty funny how they made such a big deal with the Pac/Rios fight. Hypocrites, fk u Ellie.

Comment

Robert messed up and he knows it. He's gotten too comfortable with Ellie and talks as if there's no camera running.

What's funny to me is how people on the internet are so quick to criticize him for saying what he said, from the comfort of his gym, when I'm sure the vast majority have said something similar at one point or another. To those who haven't: congratulations, you're better than the rest of us. But those of us who have done so need to stop being hypocrites.

Comment

Robert is a G

Comment

Working...
                      X