No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce Houston Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce Houston Presser

Michael Campbell catches the Houston press conference to officially announce the HBO televised super bantamweight clash between WBO/WBC Diamond champion Nonito Donaire and Mexican warrior Jorge Arce. Hear from Donaire, Arce, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum and more. [Click Here To Read More]

two humble but deadly warriors

Comment

I just have to say MUCH, MUCH RESPECT for the way these 2 fighters talked at the press conference.. It's nice to see 2 fighters respect each other, outside the ring.. I think when you go into a fight with a smile, like these 2 are.. it's more dangerous for the opponent and definately more exciting for the fans... instead of like the same old story, one guy comes in talking all that $h!t and then come fight night they run thru the whole fight.. Like I said it's far more intimidation for a guy to come into the ring smiling, because he loves to hit and get hit, then some guy trying to mad dog you because he's nervous as hell.... Good luck to Arce and Donaire!

Comment

Arce will make this a great fight! Donaire will win but Arce will make it tough.

Comment

Working...
        X