• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone found mike perez lately?

Robert Helenius probably coming back in November,or late October

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Magomed Abdusalamov will fight Jameel McCline on the Klitschko-Charr card in Moscow September 8.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-08-03_06_24.html
      most uninspiring....

Comment

• donnell holmes in action aug 4...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4099&cat=boxer

Comment

• travis kauffman vs charles davis aug 11

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3636&cat=boxer

Comment

• Is that even legal?

Comment

It's disgusting, and that's why I didn't add it to the schedule. Holmes and Kaufmann sink low in fighting opponents like those guys.
              kaufman is fighting well travelled charles davis...

Comment

It's disgusting, and that's why I didn't add it to the schedule. Holmes and Kaufmann sink low in fighting opponents like those guys.
                kaufman is fighting well travelled charles davis...been in with kingpin twice, chazz witherspoon, stiverne, eliseo castillo, guinn, mitchell & barrett. davis is an awkward journeyman who had a draw with stiverne & barrett.
                Last edited by joe strong; 08-04-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Poor old age 42 Charles Davis has won only 2 of his past 18 fights!

Why do you approve of this and disapprove of Wlad fighting 27-0 age 32 Mariusz Wach?
                  i don't disapprove of the fight i just would rather see him fight arreola or haye again. i just don't think wach will be much of a challenge for him. wach has beaten gavern, fields & mcbride. do you really think he has any chance at all? big don't mean squat! tye fields is big, dimitrenko is big but they haven't exactly lit it up when they stepped up. wach has done nothing to show us that he is ready. it would be nice to see him in with a couple of contenders first. kaufman vs davis is just scrap between a trialhorse & a fringe fighter.
                  Last edited by joe strong; 08-07-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• and Arreola did what after Adamek to deserve another shot? Haye wants to fight Vitali. Wach is the best option for now.

Comment

Francesco Pianeta's opponent on Sep 7 will be Frans Botha.

Magomed Abdusalamov's management tried get Bermain Stiverne, then Malik Scott, then Michael Grant for the fight on the Vitali-Charr card. They all said no, despite it being a decent $50,000 payday.

Finally Jameel McCline said yes, so he'll be the opponent on Sept 8 in Moscow.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-08-07_07_39.html
                      stiverne is on the cusp of a title shot or eliminator. i see him waiting for his shot. michael grant has become a hot commodity the last year or so. abdusalamov should take on firtha, gavern or tye fields if he can get them in the ring. i don't think guys are lining up to fight him because he is a powerful man who brings little to the table. beating him does nothing for one's career but losing drops you way down the pecking order. it's a huge risk to fight him. a few years back jameel mccline was #2 in the IBF & in line for a rematch with wladimir klitschko. he decided to be a man & take a fight with the up & comer calvin brock instead of taking an easy tune up. he dropped brock but lost a decision & his ranking. brock received the shot instead of mccline. i don't think i have seen a contender take a risky fight since then...

Comment

Working...
                      X