No announcement yet.

Pac had a 50% KO percentage at 130, whilst Floyd 62%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac had a 50% KO percentage at 130, whilst Floyd 62%

So how is it Pacquaio has carried more power up the weights then Mayweather who had the higher KO percentage between them at 130?

This has got me scratching my head.

Anyone?

Better training now, better boxer, better food, more food. Something like that i suppose.

Floyd reached his peak young, learnt everything he had to learn early and nothing more he can learn. Hes reached his potential. At 130 Pac was 40% of his potential.

Comment

Manny fought better opponents at 130.

Comment

Maybe it has something to do with his legs. Pac has huge legs and power comes from the legs. And when Pac came up to 140-147, the only person he truly knocked out was Hatton. His last three fights have been UD, his fight with Cotto was a stoppage, and zombie Oscar quit on his stool.

He used to have one punch KO power in the lower weights, his wins today comes from the accumulation of punches.

Comment

ummmmm i think floyd > manny but this thread is gay. i mean floyd @ 130? i mean really? like Angelo Nuñez? Sam Gigard?

the guy's manny was fighting @ 130 not a fair comparison.

come on stop ruining the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            So how is it Pacquaio has carried more power up the weights then Mayweather who had the higher KO percentage between them at 130?

Anyone?

come on now we all know this is all about a-side meth...don't be shy ***** say it...say it.

Comment

Someone ask Sergio Martinez how he's performing better at his age now.

Comment

That was probably before May had his hand issues......

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post

Anyone?
                  Yeah because Floyds hands are junk and Mannies speed is a big part of his power. When he was at 130 the guys moved faster now there like slow targets. Plus he's just an unbelievable athlete. I'll bet anything he's not juicing. His body doesn't even look like it. Plus he would have to be on some really high tech designer steroid. When Mosley got caught look at all the high profile athletes that got caught with him. If Manny was on something it would have to be big like that with lots of celebs involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Someone ask Sergio Martinez how he's performing better at his age now.
                    martinez had a below 50% career KO ratio and all of a sudden he's gone up in weight and KO'ing guys who have never been KO'd before?? Peds.

Comment

Working...
                    X