Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all Pacquiao doubters, would you finally pay homage to him if he destroys Cotto?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RepublicaEnemy1, even Roach pretty much admits in most of his interviews that Pacquiao will win by UD. He's not going to destroy Cotto.

Comment

I already give him plenty of respect. He can win this fight, but I don't think he's destroying Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        No because he is a CATCHWEIGHT Fruit.

:
        Manny would need to beat Cotto at Miguel's best weight. Especially in a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          Manny would need to beat Cotto at Miguel's best weight. Especially in a title fight.
          Spoken by a floyd nutthugger who defends Floyd's win against Hatton as better than Pacquiao's win.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
            RepublicaEnemy1, even Roach pretty much admits in most of his interviews that Pacquiao will win by UD. He's not going to destroy Cotto.
            Where have you been man? Roach is predicting a KO now in the 9th or 10th round!

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              Spoken by a floyd nutthugger who defends Floyd's win against Hatton as better than Pacquiao's win.
              he says catchweights should'nt be ok in title fights...floyd's exempted with his rules...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                he says catchweights should'nt be ok in title fights...floyd's exempted with his rules...lol....
                well in his defense he didnt say anything about catchweights. He just said Pac has to beat Cotto at his best weight especially in a title fight but he defends Floyd's wins against Hatton and Marquez when both were clearly not in their best weight like a hypocrite.

And i know he's not going to respond to my post because the b*tch put me on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                  Where have you been man? Roach is predicting a KO now in the 9th or 10th round!
                  Just wait, a couple more weeks he'll change his tune.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    well in his defense he didnt say anything about catchweights. He just said Pac has to beat Cotto at his best weight especially in a title fight but he defends Floyd's wins against Hatton and Marquez when both were clearly not in their best weight like a hypocrite.

And i know he's not going to respond to my post because the b*tch put me on ignore
                    he did in other threads.....he said pac should be fighting cotto at 147 because its a title fight.....pretty expected from a floyd fan.....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      he did in other threads.....he said pac should be fighting cotto at 147 because its a title fight.....pretty expected from a floyd fan.....
                      Thats not so much of a big deal. I think the fight should have been fought at 147 myself.

But where he gets a big fail from me is the hypocrisy.

Pac fights Cotto 2lbs off from his best weight and Pacquiao's a ***** that needs catchweights to win fights.

Floyd comes in 2lbs overweight and he says skills wins fights not size.

Comment

Working...
                      X