Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else sick of die hard tyson fans with their Coulda Shouldas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else sick of die hard tyson fans with their Coulda Shouldas?

"oh tyson wasnt in his prime"
    "he was in jail for 3 years"
    "robin givens ****ed his mind up"

tyson is so over rated
    yes
    62.50%
    no
    37.50%

Not really cause that's what the forums are for haha

Comment

Been hearing it forever. It's a joke really.

I love when they downplay Holyfields win over Mike "Mike was past prime" Not only was Holyfield four years older, he was also more past prime than Mike was.

Comment

There is Nothing wrong with Passion for your Favorite Fighter, But What i do dislike is The Disrespect Some People have for Other fighters.

And i wouldnt Say Mike is Heaps Over Rated, The Media had its moments of Over Rating him, But i do beleave His career is very Over Protected, He Had his flaws in the Ring, Making him out to be perfect and nothing was his fault is abit childish

Comment

Yeah I'm kind of tired of hearing things like "Tyson was the greatest of all time, if Cus didn't die, if he didn't go to jail"

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
            "oh tyson wasnt in his prime"
            "he was in jail for 3 years"
            "robin givens ****ed his mind up"

tyson is so over rated
            Tyson was great but just like all fighters he has a weakness. If you are strong enough to bully him around you have a chance of winning, all there is to it.

As with most pressure fighters like Rocky and Frazier etc, they would have been overpowered if they couldn't back their man up. (Frazier was in this case).

Comment

another thing is, boxing is psychological too..it WAS mikes fault that he couldnt keep a steady mind

Comment

david haye is just another hype

Comment

yea people actually consider him as one of the best HW my friend is always eating Tyson's dick...he says he is the best HW ever just because he was the youngest HW champion ever that is just ridiculous i just lol at him

Comment

great fighters have no excuses. nearly every fighter has gone into the ring sick or injured some half blind and great ones most times wins. the one real excuse is age. that is it. the only one accepted by the fight crowd

Comment

Working...
                    X