Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I Learned a Great Lesson - I'm Not Perfect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I Learned a Great Lesson - I'm Not Perfect

Undefeated Puerto Rican fighter Felix 'Diamante' Verdejo (22-0, 15KOs) admits he made a very big mistake by riding recklessly on a motorcycle, which led to him suffering injuries from an accident on Sunday in the jurisdiction of Rio Grande, towards Carolina. Verdejo was taken to the Medical Center in Rio Piedras.

[Click Here To Read More]

Holy crap, that was pretty graphic. Get well soon Verdejo.

Comment

Get off the ****ing bike.

Comment

I thought it was minor scratches, this dude is gonna be out for at least a year.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I thought it was minor scratches, this dude is gonna be out for at least a year.
          Those are minor bro.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Those are minor bro.
            His team described it as if he had papercuts, that's gotta heal properly, he'll probably be out till next September - October.

That's minor for a motorcycle accident, but he's getting punched in the face.

Comment

Paul Williams is paralyzed for life and Diego Corrales is dead because of bikes. He should of learned his lesson from the already

Comment

OUCH! That road rash on the nipple.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Paul Williams is paralyzed for life and Diego Corrales is dead because of bikes. He should of learned his lesson from the already
                  The man wants to enjoy life, **** happens

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    The man wants to enjoy life, **** happens
                    Yeah but your body and health pay the bills... And he REALLY close from getting some serious $$$$. Enjoy life later. Or WAY more fun ways to have fun then a motorcycle. Yacht+Models+alcohol= Better than a bike.

Comment

Working...
                    X