No announcement yet.

There's only 4 great American hopes left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    How is Deontay Wilder ever going to get an L if he never faces anyone in the top 10 ?
    Deontay is the real deal you all wait and see

Comment

wilders useless really and will get exposed eventually when he stops fighting bums so dont see any star quality there, i dont think wards as good as made out to be but even if he is and beats kov 120-108 he will always be unpopular because he could put a glass eye to sleep both inside and outside the ring, crawford looks like a really good fighter but can i see him as a crossover star? not really as hes boring and has no personality, spence looks like the goods so far and he looks like he has that star quality about him but got a long way to go still.

Comment

in terms of whos going to take the loss first, i will vote for ward but whether he fights in november against kovalev is anyones guess

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          That's four more than ya'll have.:lol1
          Because **** boxing, people are barely interested in it here, we choose sambo. At least unlike you, we have our own martial arts and you stole boxing from Britain.

We don't need to steal, we have our own martial arts

Even considering the fact that ex-USSR countries have 0 fighters in pro boxing, you still can't compete with other fighters from the rest of the world like UK, otherwise you'd have more good boxers out here, back in the days nobody would even say that there's only 4 good fighters in America and 2 of them are untested.

Your boxers will extinct from the sport like ****ing dodos

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          America will always produce greatness....we have YOUTH to go along with numbers and pedigree.
          You better tell me why you white americans can't produce good boxers?
          Last edited by g27region; 08-11-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            How could you forget about Danny Garcia?

One of the best resumes at 140 and is still undefeated.
            I think talking only black americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              How could you forget about Danny Garcia?

One of the best resumes at 140 and is still undefeated.
              Yeah, I've forgot about him (because I think Bud beats him), and Mikey was inactive, he needs some time to shake off the rust

Gary Russell Jr. would be another American hope if he didn't lose to the fighter with a weak ass 1 loss/1 win resume, ha ha
              Last edited by g27region; 08-11-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X