Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Every fighter has flaws so of course I can admit that. I just feel like Wilder is better and is getting better too. I honestly think he would KO Fury badly. He's fast enough to catch him while he's moving. Wlad couldn't because his reflexes are pretty much done. But I will concede that Fury has made a lot out of what he's been given and I have a lot of respect for him as a sportsman. On a personal level I think he's very entertaining but hes nutty as a fruitcake.
    I think Fury would muscle Wilder to the ropes and savage him, test his very will, make him question his purpose in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Let me put this into context for everyone.

Tyson Fury has supposedly tested positive in March 2015 right? Hasn't been banned yet.

Kid Galahad was banned 3 weeks after he tested positive in September 2014.

That's all you need to know.

Now let's move on.
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Yes he did but not in the UK - The only place UKAD/BBBofC can enforce a ban Which is all that matters in this case.

It wasn't public because he led a legal process. He was still banned.

so let's say Fury leads a legal process behind closed doors, how come he fought once, scheduled another and his cousin (who apparently also cheated) has fought 3-4 times in Britain in the same timespan?
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Originally posted by denium View Post
      LacedUp is completely correct. If Fury had been found positive, he would've been banned straight away like Galahad was.

The Sunday Mirror is a garbage rag who hacked the phones of dead children, hopefully Team Fury will sue them.
      Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Fury also hasn't been banned or stripped of his titles yet.

Wonder why...
      Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      what's happening with the drugs case?
      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You live in a fantasy world mate, no grasp on reality at all.

Unlike Tony Thompson, Fury is licensed in the UK, and he fights under licence from the BBBoC. This means that if he is banned in the UK, he can't fight anywhere.

There have been NO official statements on this allegation from anybody involved, except Mick Hennessy, just generic "no comment" stuff.

The reason the fight was cancelled is that Fury got injured. Are you seriously suggesting that Wlad and Boente would collude with Fury to help him cover up being banned?
      Originally posted by denium View Post
      Nelson got owned lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

UKAD alleged that Fury tested for traces of Nandrolone in February of last year, but the issue was not flagged until June 24 of this year.

http://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fur...int_friendly=1

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

UKAD alleged that Fury tested for traces of Nandrolone in February of last year, but the issue was not flagged until June 24 of this year.

Comment

• Fury was charged the day before he withdrew from the Wlad return:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/36970816

Crow is getting ready to be served to LacedUp and his cheerleaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Fury was charged the day before he withdrew from the Wlad return:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/36970816

Crow is getting ready to be served to LacedUp and his cheerleaders.
              Indeed. Doesn't look good for them at the moment.

Comment

• When Fury is actually found guilty of a PED offence, let me know.

Like I've said many times. If anyone had solid evidence, he'd have been banned straight away like Whyte & Galahad.

Fury's B test was negative, as was a blood test. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  When Fury is actually found guilty of a PED offence, let me know.

Like I've said many times. If anyone had solid evidence, he'd have been banned straight away like Whyte & Galahad.

Fury's B test was negative, as was a blood test. End of story.
                  That hasn't been confirmed has it?

Fury damaged his own ankle to cover up that he was suspended and couldn't fight Wlad imo. They also said Hughie was ill to cover up that he was suspended. I wouldn't expect people that did nothing wrong to try and deceive their fans like that. Very shady goings on from team Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    That hasn't been confirmed has it?

Fury damaged his own ankle to cover up that he was suspended and couldn't fight Wlad imo. They also said Hughie was ill to cover up that he was suspended. I wouldn't expect people that did nothing wrong to try and deceive their fans like that. Very shady goings on from team Fury.
                    Like i say, if the B test was negative, or a blood test, Fury would've been banned the same day. This is UKAD we're talking about.

Fury would've been tested to death by the Germans for the Wlad fight, the entire situation stinks of a witch hunt.

I'm going to enjoy watching Team Fury sue the **** out of them.

Comment

• some of u guys are taking this mans personal life too far

Comment

Working...
                      X