Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Reported.

Nice knowing ya bud.
    Haha damn. I searched the thread for the word 'stream' and saw someone else asking. I should have figured that's something i'm definitely not allowed to do. Oh well, no hard feelings dude.

Comment

• Hopefully they bring Valdez back soon.
      This is one fighter worth investing in.

Sure Rueda wasn't much, but Valdez will continue to proof he is worth it.
      Well, his recent hype because people have been writing Valdez off since the 08 Olympics.
      I've always been a believer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        wait that was for a title? no hate for valdez but that guy fought a bunch of argentina goat herders.. how is he worthy of a title
        Real talk, I didn't know this was for a title.

Comment

• Benavidez should feel bad he could have done that too , but he look like **** tonight at 147 he will be in trouble..

Valdez ready for more tv time

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            Bit strange comment mate. He wasn't that impressive? He finished the fight in less than 2 rounds. What's more impressive than that? a one punch shot?

Dude, are you related to Rueda?

This was a beat down.
            It was a beat down because his opponent was getting tagged the whole time. Did you not read my post? lol.

When I say it wasn't that impressive I mean it wasn't that impressive to warrant the gushing that the HBO commentary did, not that it wasn't impressive in a general sense.

Like I said, he didn't do much from a technical standpoint, at all. He didn't have to. But it wasn't something that spoke worlds about his talent, more about his fundamentals and no nonsense approach to offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              lol @ people wanting Loma/Valdez, I mean, I want to see it too, but let's not pretend like that's not a major mismatch right now, Lomachenko would ruin him. Wipe the ring with him.
              Didn't Loma lost to a journeyman?

Comment

• Oh maaannnn! I must've have missed good Valdez performance! M.J. called!

Comment

• Crawford already warming up while Postol is still getting taped up. Postol might come to the ring cold and get worked over in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Real talk, I didn't know this was for a title.
                    All the WBO belts are Top Rank owned belts, they can make a championship fight at any moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                      Oh maaannnn! I must've have missed good Valdez performance! M.J. called!
                      He smoked him, looked like a maestro in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X