Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about the judges scorecards for Canelo vs Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about the judges scorecards for Canelo vs Khan.

48-47 Canelo - Glenn Feldman
    49-46 Canelo - Glenn Trowbridge
    48-47 Khan - Adailade Byrd

I had the fight 3-2 or 4-1 Khan. I don't see how it's possible Canelo was seen as ahead, particularly 4 rounds to 1.

What are the chances that a ODLH fixes a potential fight vs Golovkin, seeing as how every high profile fight Canelo had ridiculous scores?

Canelo vs Cotto - 117-111, 118-110, 119-109
    Canelo vs Mayweather Jr. - 114-114 (CJ Ross, duh), 116-112, 117-111
    Canelo vs Lara - 115-113 Lara, 115-113 Canelo, 117-111 Canelo

3-2 Khan is how I had it but you could definitely see the tide turning and only a matter of time. 5th round in particular it was getting obvious Canelo was closing the gap while Khan was already starting to fade and doing ******ed ill-advised sh it

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      3-2 Khan is how I had it but you could definitely see the tide turning and only a matter of time. 5th round in particular it was getting obvious Canelo was closing the gap while Khan was already starting to fade and doing ******ed ill-advised sh it
      I agree. I gave round #5 to Canelo and was split on round #3. I could also see Canelo doing a lot better as the fight progressed.

Still, my point is that it seems every single one of Canelo's important fights has had some very questionable judging.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

I had the fight 3-2 or 4-1 Khan. I don't see how it's possible Canelo was seen as ahead, particularly 4 rounds to 1.

What are the chances that a ODLH fixes a potential fight vs Golovkin, seeing as how every high profile fight Canelo had ridiculous scores?

I see Trowbridge was the official score it for Canelo at all costs judge this fight...I had it 3-2 Canelo into the 6th.

There's always one judge that has their card filled out before the opening bell for Canelo...GGG better stop this kid or he's gonna get the shaft...

Comment

4-1 either way is ridiculous. Both guys had 2 clear rounds: Khan in rounds 1 and 2, and Alvarez in rounds 4 and 5. The only round up for debate is the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post

Pretty much everyone I've spoken to in real life had it 4-1 or 3-2. The first 2 rounds were definitely Khan, the 3rd was Khan but tighter and an argument could be made for the 4th being Canelo. The 5th was definitely Canelo.

The 6th was...well we all know what it was lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I agree with this. Sucks Khans chin is made of Kleenex

Comment

The judges were paid off, you guys really think Dela Hoya is going to gamble with his last remaining star?

Canelo is GBP, his company goes under if Canelo flops

Triple G will have to knock Canelo out to get the win....I have no doubt in my mind Canelo will avoid Triple G

and yes i scored it 4-1, like most people. Paulie, Lennox and many pro's had Khan up and they were there watching it live.

Comment

I had Khan up 4-1 going into the 6th.

Clearly the judges were crook.

Comment

3-2 Canelo, I'm not sure about 4-1 Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X