No announcement yet.

Is Wilder signed to GBP,or uncle Al ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder signed to GBP,or uncle Al ?

Pretty much just what the title suggests,can anyone elaborate Is Wilder signed to GBP,or uncle Al ?

I know these gbp boys still have Al advising,but who have they actually got left bar Canelo,Khan and Lucas.

How does the affiliation with Haymon effect their deal with GBP,I know he has last say,but if Al stands in their way of earning he's going to court if he becomes too detrimental their earning ability.

I've tried general google searches,but its all really grey and difficult to unearth actual facts,I don't mind reading the disputed facts you guys provide and contest,from your reading up on posts,and general collected knowledge.

prob just haymon, oscar likes getting fuked so shouldnt be a surprise he has no fighters left

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      prob just haymon, oscar likes getting fuked so shouldnt be a surprise he has no fighters left
      wilder a bum, let him go to the foodstamp clan.

Comment

Wilder's contract tied him to GBP as long as Schaefer was with the company. With yesterday's settlement, Wilder is free from GBP. Next Saturday's fight should be the last time Wilder fights under the GBP banner.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          wilder a bum, let him go to the foodstamp clan.
          theres a bigger percentage of hispanics on welfare than blacks if thats what youre trying to get at

Comment

theres a bigger percentage of hispanics on welfare than blacks if thats what youre trying to get at
            wow why you going racial bro? relax.

and pssh homie blacks double the percentage of Hispanic on welfare lol yall even beat the number of whites that are welfare and they are over 50% of the nation population, own that shit homie put on some chief keef break out the malt liqour, fire up some ohh wee, tell big momma to get get that gumbo cookin' and slab on some pomade and cocoa butter your ashy ass up, and get it crackin up in the motherfucker
            source:
            http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Its the last ima speak on this, you got me bro made me stoop down to your level. pssh

Comment

Who cares? His career will be in tatters next Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                wow why you going racial bro? relax.

and pssh homie blacks double the percentage of Hispanic on welfare lol yall even beat the number of whites that are welfare and they are over 50% of the nation population, own that shit homie put on some chief keef break out the malt liqour, fire up some ohh wee, tell big momma to get get that gumbo cookin' and slab on some pomade and cocoa butter your ashy ass up, and get it crackin up in the motherfucker
                source:
                http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Its the last ima speak on this, you got me bro made me stoop down to your level. pssh
                your welfare clan line wasnt very subtle and lmao you just took it even further.. and do the math buddy its like 10% of blacks on welfare and 25% hispanic

sorry to break it to you

Comment

your welfare clan line wasnt very subtle and lmao you just took it even further.. and do the math buddy its like 10% of blacks on welfare and 25% hispanic

sorry to break it to you
                  Hanz are you even Black?

Comment

Working...
                  X