Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And HOLY PHUCK that is a long post. . . Lol sorry. . . I DO NOT expect you to read it all. . Just know I apologized to you and Russin for any kind of disrespectful tone I might have seemingly had. . . ANd that I agree, the evidence is now slowly supporting a homicide. . . I still wonder if he was detained on the scene while the witnesses were questioned, and if the woman told the cops the same thing in her interview, and MOST IMPORTANTLY; WHAT THE OTHER 4 WITNESSES SAID.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      Not this loser again. Nobody respond to him.
      wow, not agreeing with your stance or views makes someone a loser? What is this Nazi Germany?

you're a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Di BUSH BABEEEE! Lol first off let me apologize for any kind of disrespect our debate earlier might have conveyed. . . With you and Russian Crushin', two posters I admire and respect on here, I had no intent to belittle ya'll's opinions. Yeah, I'm a little more than halfway finished with law school, but I don't know anymore than most of you guys know. I have just read hundreds of Supreme Court opinions, so I have got a feel for how they reason. . . But when it comes to knowing the law, I don't even study Florida statute law, and I have forgotten a lot of the common law definitions by now. You guys can look it up just as easy as I can. We are all equal on here - we're simply trying to give our opinions on the matter; none is "better" than the other.

Secondly, I think that this guy had no business whatsoever trying to "detain and question" some kid just walking down the street. People like this who have guns scare me. It seems that he does have some racial profiling tendencies as well, and perhaps some hate in his heart, and having that hate in your heart is never good.

Now, in regards to the witnesses, I wonder if he was detained on the scene until all the witnesses were initially questioned. Also, I wonder what the other 4 witnesses said. It does seem to be harder to argue what he wasn't arrested on the scene, especially if the witness told the cops what she said in the interview. Why didn't the cops further question her yet either, I don't know.

Some things that I wonder based on witness testimony, and other facts we just learned:
        - Did the lady actually SEE the shooting? She said there was "no punching or kicking", but then she says she heard screams, and they stopped after the gunshot. She doesn't know FOR SURE who the screams for help were coming from, but she drew her own conclusion because they stopped after the gunshots. This implies that she DID NOT EVEN SEE the altercation. That could just as easily support that it was Zimmerman, beacuse after he shot Trayvon, he no longer needed help.
        - The boy they interviewed said he did not know who was screaming, but also supported that the screaming stopped after the gunshot.

Now, things that I would like to find out:
        - What other 4 witnesses said.
        - What was the angle of the bullet entry?
        - Was Zimmerman actually on the ground, and Trayvon over top of him kicking and hitting him when he shot him? OR, were they both on their feet, and the scuffle was already over with, and he was no longer in any kind of danger? They will have a good idea based on bullet entry, blood trails, etc.
        - Did Zimmerman ACTUALLY have blood coming out the back of his head and nose, and the cops NOTED this? Or is it just what he said?

Still too much I don't know. . . But I agree that the guy looks like he was probably mad he got beat up, and THEN shot Trayvon after being in no danger. I'm still not ready to say the cops are being racist, and don't care about Trayvon's life. . . They very well could have reasonably believed (based on witness testimony, and evidence, or lack thereof on the scene), that there wasn't enough probable cause to warrant an arrest. Lets see what happens from here. . .

Was on my way to sleep, stopped back in for this. But lack of evidence to warrent an arrest?? There was a death involved in this affair. An unarmed minor in a place he had every right to be. A man that was told to stay put, however disregarded that part & proceeded to initiate the entire ordeal. What does it take exactly to "warrant an arrest"?

Forget skin color. I'd like to know how he got involved in the the tussle claiming self defense when he approached the kid, not vice versa. He left his car & came withing physical touching distance when the fistfight or whatever happened. If he didn't persue the child, the child wouldn't have died from a gunshot delivered by an armed adult who chose to confront the child. So again, what is probable cause for an arrest??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          [/B]

Was on my way to sleep, stopped back in for this. But lack of evidence to warrent an arrest?? There was a death involved in this affair. An unarmed minor in a place he had every right to be. A man that was told to stay put, however disregarded that part & proceeded to initiate the entire ordeal. What does it take exactly to "warrant an arrest"?

Forget skin color. I'd like to know how he got involved in the the tussle claiming self defense when he approached the kid, not vice versa. He left his car & came withing physical touching distance when the fistfight or whatever happened. If he didn't persue the child, the child wouldn't have died from a gunshot delivered by an armed adult who chose to confront the child. So again, what is probable cause for an arrest??

Well all because he confronted the kid, does not mean he "initiated" any kind of violence/physical threat.

Without looking up the exact definnition. Probable cause is based on a "reasonably prudent person" standard. . . "What would a reasonbly prudent police officer believe under the circumstances, and based on the surrounding evidence"? Our professor broke it down, and said the best way to put it in a numerical/statistical figure would be "75% certain" that a crime was committed. Contrast that with "reasonable suspicion" which would be about a "50/50 chance a crime was committed. It's more complex than a "75%" chance, but it's just a way our professor taught us to help us remember. There has to be more than "a hunch"; there must be some kind of solid evidence to base your belief on.

I still want to know what the other 4 witnesses said on the scene, and if what hte lady said in the itnerview, is what she told the cops. . . It seems like NOBODY saw the shooting, and nobody can ID who was screaming.

It sounds like the guy was DETAINED under reasonable suspicion, and was questioned, and wasn't released until others were questioned, and they finished their "on scene' investigation.
          Last edited by UglyPug; 03-19-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

None of these are witness, they've HEARD things, but didn't SEE what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
              Not this loser again. Nobody respond to him.
              Lol?

Since I don't agree with this guy, I'll just tell everyone to ignore him.

oookkkk

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                None of these are witness, they've HEARD things, but didn't SEE what really happened.
                and how exactly do we know they don't have a bias?....
                I wouldn't trust these so called "witnesses"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  and how exactly do we know they don't have a bias?....
                  I wouldn't trust these so called "witnesses"
                  1:54-2:05 on the first video.

She saw nothing, she is just assuming.

Why call her an "eyewitness" when she saw nothing. There's a difference between SEEING a guy chase a kid down and shoot him as oppose to hearing a gunshot and ASSUME a guy chased down a kid and shot him.

That's why they didn't ask her shit, cause she has nothing worth saying. What else does she have to offer?

I heard cries for help and a gunshot.

Everything else she is saying is an opinion that will do nothing for the case.

Any more footage of other witnesses?

Comment

[QUOTE=dj Pepe;11909327]1:54-2:05 on the first video.

She saw nothing, she is just assuming.

Why call her an "eyewitness" when she saw nothing. There's a difference between SEEING a guy chase a kid down and shoot him as oppose to hearing a gunshot and ASSUME a guy chased down a kid and shot him.

That's why they didn't ask her shit, cause she has nothing worth saying. What else does she have to offer?

I heard cries for help and a gunshot.

Everything else she is saying is an opinion that will do nothing for the case.

I was thinking she seems to be very contradictory, and jumping to conclusions. . . She implies like she SAW the man shoot him by saying "nobody was on the ground", and hten she goes on to say "I KNOW it was Traybon who screamed because they stopped after the gunshot". . . That could just as easily mean that he no longer needed help once he shot him. Was it a head shot? Otherwise, wouldn't he still be alive for at least a few minutes and screaming, etc.?

SHe seems to be moreso REACTING to the controversy, rather than simply saying what she saw, or didn't see. . . .

Comment

This kid LOVED his hoodie. Loved it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X