Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post

You like what Indid there eh?

Comment

Manny would beat anyone at 140-147 because he can outbox and outpunch anyone there. Thats the real definition of P4P.

Pacquiao is a better boxer and puncher than Floyd. Thats a easy fight for Pacquiao and Floyd's entire camp knows it.

As much as I like Prov, Pacquiao outboxes him with combinations and slipping to the side ala Rios.

Thurman is untested against anyone with handspeed and footspeed and his chin is suspect. Pac could pick box or brawl against him and win.

Bradley is probably the 2nd best at 147 and a unmotivated Pac already beat him easy.

Comment

He wouldn't have an easy time with anyone top level at 154. He's not that big, and he's getting towards the end of his career. Even if he wins against those fighters he would have a rough time with it.

I'd really like to wait until the Bradley rematch before saying for sure about 147. Pacquiao from the last couple years would still handle most fighters comfortably. Thurman is dangerous. Marquez always has been and beat him last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Remember Floyd's face when he said 'Pacquiao you're next!' At the Ortiz press conference?

How could we forget? It was one of Floyd's most embarrassing moments.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He wouldn't have an easy time with anyone top level at 154. He's not that big, and he's getting towards the end of his career. Even if he wins against those fighters he would have a rough time with it.

I'd really like to wait until the Bradley rematch before saying for sure about 147. Pacquiao from the last couple years would still handle most fighters comfortably. Thurman is dangerous. Marquez always has been and beat him last time.
            Personally I think Manny beat Margarito better than Paul Williams did....I wonder how Manny would have fair against Williams.

Also can you see Manny stopping either Vanes Martiroysian or a 154 version of Miguel Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              you sound very smart brother.
              I got a bet on Bradley how manny points do u wanna loose? Hmu

Comment

Thurman might beat him, but I need to see him beat better opposition to stand firm on that statement. Other than that, we'd get really good fights to see him against, Garcia at 47, Porter, Maidana, Broner, Matthyse all god fights that I would love to see Manny in. Win or Lose.

Comment

Manny is a puss. He won't challenge himself to fight at 154 despite coming in at 150lbs (fight night) for his previous bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Not sure who would give him a run for his money, but I know a "Money" who would run.
                    Pretty epic post my friend

Comment

someone with an "urban" style/background.

I don't think Pacquiao would ever fight at 154 again.

So I'll go with Danny Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X