Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd's next fight is Khan, it confirms he's ducking Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
    Except for the fact that Pac isn't saying Mayweather has to beat XYZ opponents to "earn" the fight.
    Exactly, Pac hasn't even earnt the fight atm. . . he got work to do. So chillout (that being said Khan hasn't earnt the fight either)

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      id prefer floyd try to make the pac fight over khan(unless he kos alexander)or garcia(unless he has one good performance at 47).

but let's not act like pac has beat rios yet.
      This is true

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Exactly, Pac hasn't even earnt the fight atm. . . he got work to do. So chillout (that being said Khan hasn't earnt the fight either)
        Pac has arguably achieved more in the sport and has a superior resume.

Comment

I'm going to wait and see how Pac-Rios and Khan-Alexander pan out before I think about Floyd "ducking" anybody just yet.

Comment

My thing is this, When they ask Floyd about a Pacman fight he speaks about what Pacman must do to "earn the fight", You ask him about Khan, and he says I'm going to relax and let Al Haymon deal with that. Shoot down the Khan fight the same way you shoot down the Pacman fight. Don't be selective with who has to "earn" the right to fight you. I call a spade a spade, just I because I like somebody doesn't mean I will be oblivious to their double standards.
            Last edited by hhwff3000; 09-28-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

It was confirmed a long time ago mate.

Floyd's dad told him not to fight Pacquiao publicly, Floyd says he a scared coward, and his health his more important, Floyd tells of he has nightmare that make him wake up crying because he loses (When every was pushing for the Pacquiao fight), Floyd says himself he will never fight Pacquiao.

And a numerous other examples.

What more do you need?

Comment

Both fighters have avoided the match up for different reasons (egos), why is it that people only seem to blame Mayweather? It was bad enough when Mayweather was beefing with Arum, with the promoters and networks now beefing I have a hard time believing this fight ever takes place unless Pac becomes a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  It was confirmed a long time ago mate.

Floyd's dad told him not to fight Pacquiao publicly, Floyd says he a scared coward, and his health his more important, Floyd tells of he has nightmare that make him wake up crying because he loses (When every was pushing for the Pacquiao fight), Floyd says himself he will never fight Pacquiao.

And a numerous other examples.

What more do you need?
                  In all honesty, you may be right man. It might be the fact that I respect Money May so much I don't want to believe that to be true, but you may be right.

Comment

Pacquiao is coming off a bad KO loss.

He needs to get back into position before thinking about his fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                      Pac has arguably achieved more in the sport and has a superior resume.
                      Well if he beats Rios, IMO he's on his way, but after the way he lost to JMM then I think all hope went out the window for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                      X