Your favorite fighter? No badmouthing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez - because he's a boss

Comment

Manny pacquaio - exciting and I became a boxing fan because of him. And Donaire, speed,power, technical skills in one like pacquaio-may weather combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        Simply state who your favorite fighter is and ONE reason why you like them. No need to bash others choices.

Mine.

Pacquiao- his fighting spirit.
        Same here. A real warrior.

Comment

Sergio Martinez. I wish he was like 10 years younger.

Comment

roger mayweather because he knows sh-it about boxing!

Comment

Tony Bellew.

He's a local fighter to me, supports Everton, reps them every chance he gets. He's a no-nonsense fighter, tells it how it is, gives it his all. He's with probably the best British promoter, in as much as he is willing to put his fighters in there against dangerous opposition if they believe they're up to the task.

He's not the greatest fighter in the world, will never be P4P #1, but I'd like to see him reach the pinnacle some day, win a world title, take on some of the top operators in his division, get a shot at the linear title. He's more than capable.

Comment

James Toney - Incredible style in the ring, tough as F UCK, great balance of offense and defense, BRASH outside the ring. Great person.

Comment

Adrien Broner

Comment

Past= Tommy Hearns; gutsy to a flaw. Punches like a lunging cobra.
                    Present= Guerrero; real man w/ family values who can still beat a mofo ass in the ring.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-23-2012, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Miguel Cotto - Just Cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X