Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez retires will Pacfans accuse him of ducking Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    So how did you score the 6 round?

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
      I don't know how you can say he's ducked him considering they've fought four f'n times lol

In all honesty though, if Pacquiao requests a rematch, JMM should consider honoring it since Pacquiao let him have two.
      It would be consider a duck by some because Pac was on his way or looked like he was about to take Marquez out in a round or two. Had not for the KO, I believe Pac would have stopped Marquez this time.

Comment

Marquez isnt ducking pac he is going to duck the testing,come on now how manny truly believe that memo didnt have marquez on anything,he was quick to talk about a fifth fight then he heard about the pre fight testing and now he wants to fight but someone else than pac marquez turned to memo to finally despretly get the win plain and simple if he gets tested who things he will bring the same physic he knows people will see the diffrence.

Comment

"You're ducking a guy you fought four times"

Sounds like something a ******* would say.

Comment

I don't remember any fight between two people where one guy got knocked out cold and still had everyone(besides pac fans) thinking a rematch is needed as if the fight(scores) was controversial.

Comment

Marquez shouldn't risk getting KO'd by Pac in their next fight. He should just retire.

Comment

The point of this fight was to finally see who the better fighter was. Since previous fights left doubt in peoples minds.

There is no doubt who the better fighter was this time.

I have no problem if Marquez retires or fights Pacquiao again.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Pacquiao ducked Marquez for a combined 7 years. 4 years after the first fight, another 3 years after the rematch. This was on top of Marquez getting robbed. An obvious tactic to let his rival get old and be at an ineffective weight class, to get an easy victory and claim he finally beat him. But Marquez, even with age and weight against him, wasn't having any of that. He could retire if he wants, he gets a pass from and i'm sure many other boxing fans give him a pass. He's f-cking 40 years old with a style that does not come equipped with good defense; which does not favor 40 year olds.
                  Manny fights the guy 4 times yet you say Manny ducked him? How can Manny be called a ducker when even after that KO, it appears that Manny wouldn't mind doing it again and making it #5 between them?

As for Marquez, I think he will be willing to go for it one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
                    I don't remember any fight between two people where one guy got knocked out cold and still had everyone(besides pac fans) thinking a rematch is needed as if the fight(scores) was controversial.
                    All of their fights were close tough fights INCLUDING the 4th one. Its not like Marquez dominated and won every round. In fact, Manny was taking over the fight and looked good while Marquez looked like the one that was in trouble ....... until Marquez hit him with that perfect shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Mayweather wins a tough UD. Canelo comes out of the fight with people saying he's the real deal even in losing. Canelo will then be favored against anyone he faces, because of the determination he shows against Mayweather.

8-4 or 7-5 Mayweather.
                      kinda like Cotto huh?"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X