No announcement yet.

**** the eagles, giants and skins....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    Suggs is great, his awareness is unquestionable, but at this point I'd still say Ray is a better linebacker. Both of them have ridiculous awareness and are great over the middle but I don't think you can compare them physically to DeMarcus. He's physically a big linebacker, but he's lined up most times as a pass rusher.

I'd still pick DeMarcus over Lewis and Suggs because of his size and speed. But it's hard to vote against Ray Ray

ray ray's hurt right now so he can't be the current best player. however if he didn't miss the last 2 games, he's the best player.

suggs has more tackles, assists, int's and forced fumbles than demarcus this year if I'm not mistaken. ware has a few more sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Not like you to be all drunk in the am on a weekday cuauht.

You got some decent players but your d is nowhere near scary, neither is your pass protection. Saints will take romo's head off and anally rape your secondary.

Demarco murray is a stud though.

Dallas is like the girly version of the Saints, the lite beer version. The shegals and shemen are the seagulls and rams if the nfc east.
      it's also questionable at best saying that miles austin is a stud wr.
      I'm perfectly sober its' just friday and I'm happy the eagles are officially done.

Miles is a beast man, you know this. Kid came out of no where, 6'3" 230lbs and runs like a deer. Come on......

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        DeMarcus Ware is the best defensive player in the league. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Most Cowboys players have a cocky POS attitude, or just rub me the wrong way, but Ware is the complete package.
        Listen to this man Walt, Demarcus Ware is literally unblockable. What teams are forced to do to block him is ridiculous. He's on pace to break the all time single season record.

And he can cover....

Ray Ray is an ATG and Suggs is a beast but like Bricks said, Ware is s freak athlete playing the same position.

Comment

The Patriots. No one else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I'm perfectly sober its' just friday and I'm happy the eagles are officially done.

Miles is a beast man, you know this. Kid came out of no where, 6'3" 230lbs and runs like a deer. Come on......
            he's been a non factor since about week 3, dude can't stay healthy.

be whatever kind of athlete you want, but if suggs is playing a more well rounded game and on a better defense overall, I'm going with that guy. vince young's a better athlete than drew brees, I'm still taking brees as my qb.

there's plenty lb's that are better athletes than ray ray right now, and I'm not taking them over ray ray.

lets not act like I think ware is garbage, which would be just plain stupid.

dallas has some great players. they are not a great team. the packers/saints/ravens/pats put their foot on dallas' neck though imo.

Comment

jared allen is .5 sacks behind demarcus, has more forced fumbles, fumbles recoverred, more tackles, more tackle assists, more passes blocked, more interceptions and has more yards lost on his sacks.

I'm just sayin, if one were to look at this by production on the field, ware still isn't #1.

ware goes into coverage but he gets no picks... suggs and allen both have picks.

Comment

he's been a non factor since about week 3, dude can't stay healthy.

be whatever kind of athlete you want, but if suggs is playing a more well rounded game and on a better defense overall, I'm going with that guy. vince young's a better athlete than drew brees, I'm still taking brees as my qb.

there's plenty lb's that are better athletes than ray ray right now, and I'm not taking them over ray ray.

lets not act like I think ware is garbage, which would be just plain stupid.

dallas has some great players. they are not a great team. the packers/saints/ravens/pats put their foot on dallas' neck though imo.
                Everyone is scared of the Pack, let's be real. They score 40 pts per game and can't be stopped.

As far as the Pats, Dallas took them to the limit in NE without the help of a running game. The emergence of Demarco Murray has changed the Cowboys offense big time and taken needed pressure off of Romo.

The Ravens are up and down. Their offense doesn't scare anyone and we match up great with them. Their D is the real deal but again, they are up and down.

Saints offense is scary as well but Dallas can match them. I also think Dallas D is better than the Saints D. It's a 50/50 game and I think home field would be the defining factor if the Cowboys and Saints met in the playoffs.

Comment

jared allen is .5 sacks behind demarcus, has more forced fumbles, fumbles recoverred, more tackles, more tackle assists, more passes blocked, more interceptions and has more yards lost on his sacks.

I'm just sayin, if one were to look at this by production on the field, ware still isn't #1.

ware goes into coverage but he gets no picks... suggs and allen both have picks.
                  If you take Allen over Ware your out of your mind. Allen is a DE, Ware is a LB. Ware is much more versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    If you take Allen over Ware your out of your mind. Allen is a DE, Ware is a LB. Ware is much more versatile.
                    you say that but not production wise. look at the stats.

one would think that ware would have more tackles than allen if he was a lb no? more interceptions? more fumble recoveries? he doesn't. it's not really close.

how is a de with more int's than an lb AND MORE TACKLES AND TACKLE ASSISTS not playing with more versatility than a lb with no int's? i don't get it. how is ware more versatile?

Comment

you say that but not production wise. look at the stats.

one would think that ware would have more tackles than allen if he was a lb no? more interceptions? more fumble recoveries? he doesn't. it's not really close.

how is a de with more int's than an lb AND MORE TACKLES AND TACKLE ASSISTS not playing with more versatility than a lb with no int's? i don't get it. how is ware more versatile?
                      Probably because the defense for the Vikes is terrible and he's needing to make more tackles. As far INT, Allen getting an int is something he doesn't do every year, like most DE.

Look if you want to take Allen over Ware that's on you but I can guarantee you that you are in the minority on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X