Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that MMA nonsense going to be on FNF from now on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze View Post
    a minute where they could have been showing boxing-related programming. its the principle of it. we dont exactly have a ton of shows on tv that give us boxing news. if i wanted an mma update i'd watch that mma live show or whatever it was.
    I would have liked a minute of the highlights from the fights from Taiwan last night (Wongjonkam fought).

Comment

Hey man I feel exactly the same that shit ticked me off I just made a thread about. I dont like MMA, they just came out of their whole 5 years ago and they all started talking shit inlcuding their trend following fans that never cared for violence until the UFC attracted them as a trend. ESPN is really starting to bend over for them since they see the growing fan base of young people who never threw a punch in their life all of a sudden are big bad asses with tatoos who "have been watching UFC since UFC #1". They invaded ESPN's boxer of the year award, they tried to get on HBO with boxing, im just never gona stop hearing about this bs trend am I.

Comment

That is pathetic, I hope they aren't going to do this all year, going to lose alot of regular viewers.

Comment

The only people really bothered by it are hardcore boxing fans, and they aren't going to skip FNF because they are hardcore fans.

It sucks but people aren't going to stop watching because of it. At least be realistic and don't over-react.

Comment

LMAO,I was thinking the same thing,I guess it's cool if its just 2 minutes ,gives me enough time to refill my cup with soda like I did tonight.lol

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              a minute where they could have been showing boxing-related programming. its the principle of it. we dont exactly have a ton of shows on tv that give us boxing news. if i wanted an mma update i'd watch that mma live show or whatever it was.
              Right on point.

Comment

Everybody Complaining about this are jsut lil *****es that need to stop crying......

Theres been countless of times Boxings has been mentionedon MMA shows and referced so many tiems... but You lil *****es cry when it MMA is referenced on a Boxing show?

Grow the fucc up and stop crying you stupid gay ass *****es.... Sound like lil sissy ass girls....

You should be lucky people are stll talking about Boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                  Everybody Complaining about this are jsut lil *****es that need to stop crying......

Theres been countless of times Boxings has been mentionedon MMA shows and referced so many tiems... but You lil *****es cry when it MMA is referenced on a Boxing show?

Grow the fucc up and stop crying you stupid gay ass *****es.... Sound like lil sissy ass girls....

You should be lucky people are stll talking about Boxing....
                  Will ESPN's 'MMA Live' have a boxing minute? No? Then STFU.

This is a slap towards all boxing fans, ive never seen a dedicated sporting show which randomly shows highlights from a completely different sport.

Email ESPN and voice your opinion, it's the only way it will change.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    Will ESPN's 'MMA Live' have a boxing minute? No? Then STFU.

This is a slap towards all boxing fans, ive never seen a dedicated sporting show which randomly shows highlights from a completely different sport.

Email ESPN and voice your opinion, it's the only way it will change.
                    that would be the fair thing to do, having a Boxing Minute thing.

I dont really mind the MMA Minute thing, but if theyre going to do that at least do the same for boxing on their MMA show.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      that would be the fair thing to do, having a Boxing Minute thing.

I dont really mind the MMA Minute thing, but if theyre going to do that at least do the same for boxing on their MMA show.
                      I agree with that.

If they going to be pushing the MMA stuff on FNF"s they should have a boxing minute on that MMA show. I asked Kenny about that on twitter, he didn't get back to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X