Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** me. My xbox fell off my cabinet and within 3 hours of me having the game it is now broke with severe laser burn. That's 45 quid down the drain

Comment

• ^^^^ dang that sucks man

Just got home from playing at lunch. Here's my first impressions after only 2 matches.

1. Graphics: (5 out of 10) It really looks that bad.
      2. Maps: 7.5 I only played two, but they felt "off", not sure how to explain it.
      3. Mechanics: 4 It's odd, really odd. You have to manually aim for everything, and even then the rate at which you turn, is slow. Might have to play with sensitivity settings. Climbing is terrible, it's just so hard to pin down. It feels like COD:3 and not 7.

Overall, I'd give it a 6 out of 10. I have over 3 months playing time with the COD franchise between MW1, W@W and MW2.

My first match, TDM I went 19-18 and was top of the leaderboards. I ranked from 1 up to 4. Second match I played GW Dom. and went 34-14 and ranked up to 6. So, it's not a matter of me not doing well in the matches.

Comment

• Modern Warefare is better. The maps are smaller, and duller. Gameplay seems watered down from MW 2.

Comment

• Why buy Black Ops when you can get this?

Comment

• I am very dissapointed in this game, the multiplayer online is horrible in my oppinion..The controls feel very laggy, it sucks! Campaign mode is a little better,

Comment

• I'm enjoying it so far. I'm about half way through the campaign and it's pretty good, though i remember being more impressed by mw2's campaign.

Only played like 3 multiplayer matches, it's pretty much the same as every recent cod game with different weapons, more customization and less cheap killstreaks.

Plus unlike mw2 the smg's are actually good.

I have to say the game doesn't look as good as mw2, it's only a small difference but still noticable.

Comment

• anyone notice lag on campaign mode ? i find it very odd..

Comment

• I like it.

I plan on getting to 50 by tomorrow.

Add me b!tches.

Psn- therickstah

Comment

• How are u ppl having control issues??? The controls have been the same for the last 4 or 5 games lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                      **** me. My xbox fell off my cabinet and within 3 hours of me having the game it is now broke with severe laser burn. That's 45 quid down the drain
                      I've taken 360 games back to the store with the red ring of death and they had no problems replacing it. They shouldn't have stopped it, I mean I've gotten red-ring of death scratches on my games when the console wasn't hit. I did have one of the older 360's tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X