No announcement yet.

When it's all said and done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it's all said and done...

Mayweather is going smash out JMM. The hate fest will continue. People that use the phrase "Boat buyer" will continue to be sucked off. Piss drinkers, and plaster wrappers will be adored. And Mayweather will still be one of the best to have ever to laced them up. F.uck all ya'll...

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Mayweather is going smash out JMM. The hate fest will continue. People that use the phrase "Boat buyer" will continue to be sucked off. Piss drinkers, and plaster wrappers will be adored. And Mayweather will still be one of the best to have ever to laced them up. F.uck all ya'll...
    I seriously lol'd.

Well said.

Comment

Sweet Pea is a garbage fighter, midget who got knocked down by bums like Roger Mayweather haha

Comment

Realest mothafucka on boxingscene. Haha..

Comment

when it's all said and done, Mayweather will still have ducked the best in the welterweight division and will never be ranked too high on the all time list. I'm fine with that

Comment

PBF/Mosley

is the fight i want to see now.

Comment

When it's all said and done there will be no historical records

Because the GREAT GOD IMHOTEP cleansed the earth with his breath of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                PBF/Mosley

is the fight i want to see now.
                Yes sir. Same here.

Comment

Yes sir. Same here.
                  It's not fair for PBF to pick a jr lightweight to climb up to 144 and fight him.

that's similar to what Hatton did, and look what happened.

Comment

It's already said and done. Floyd spent the prime of his career fighting the likes of N'dou, Corley, and Gatti. All he can do now is some damage repair. Beating another faded fighter like Marquez isn't going to do much for him, frankly. For once in his life (at least since Castillo), Floyd is going to have to gut it up and fight a true prime contender/champion in order to save his tattered legacy. I don't think it will happen. This Marquez fight is no "tune up." It's a waive goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                    X