Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone believe don mauricio would strip Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone believe don mauricio would strip Cotto?

Cotto has the right to a optional defense but ggg is his mandatory. My question is does anyone think mauricio will force cotto to fighth GGG? Wbc benefits a lot more financially if cotto is paying their sanctioning fees, I believe they will probably let cotto do as he pleases and not strip him.

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Cotto has the right to a optional defense but ggg is his mandatory. My question is does anyone think mauricio will force cotto to fighth GGG? Wbc benefits a lot more financially if cotto is paying their sanctioning fees, I believe they will probably let cotto do as he pleases and not strip him.
    No! He will be very pleased with his cut from the Mayweather Cotto sanctioning fees. Trust me! WBc bends over for Floyd cuz he brings in big money.

Comment

GGG is fighting four times a year and he's developing into a star. The WBC will get their fees on regular basis if he wins the title. Cotto is fighting like two times a year and it's not even sure those fights happen at middleweight. He will probably take on Bradley instead of facing a guy like Lee or Lemieux at 160 lbs.

I'm sure GGG will be WBC champion by the end of the year. Doesn't matter if he fights Cotto or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
        GGG is fighting four times a year and he's developing into a star. The WBC will get their fees on regular basis if he wins the title. Cotto is fighting like two times a year and it's not even sure those fights happen at middleweight. He will probably take on Bradley instead of facing a guy like Lee or Lemieux at 160 lbs.

I'm sure GGG will be WBC champion by the end of the year. Doesn't matter if he fights Cotto or not.
        Golovkin made like 400k his last fight Cotto makes multimillions and he's a bigger star

Comment

Hell no , GGG not getting a match anytime soon

Comment

Mexican sanctioning organization will strip Cotto of its belt, but before that happens Cotto will vacate the belt himself.

Comment

Working...
            X