Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of your favorite horror movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I think the Scream series is underrated. They're not scary...moreso decent dark comedies.

The second one is just a good movie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Also I think the Scream series is underrated. They're not scary...moreso decent dark comedies.

The second one is just a good movie.
      Scream 1 is a great fun film. Always liked it, and the second is pretty good. 3 and 4 should never have been made.

Comment

the exorcist!

Comment

The Ouija board movie was horrible. It looked promising.

Comment

Best I have seen recently; Deliver us from evil, The Babadook was reasonable.
            Daddy's little girl is a brutal Aussie horror - Great movie if you like torture but not like some ****ed up weird corny **** horror.

Comment

Housebound.

It's on netflix. I don't know what scary should be but it's just a good movie. Worth watching.

It's equal parts funny in a camp way but just decent overall.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Scream 1 is a great fun film. Always liked it, and the second is pretty good. 3 and 4 should never have been made.
                Prime Rose McGowan in tight T-Shirts is always a good thing.

Comment

Bump. Need some good suggestions with Halloween close by. Looking for some good horror movies.

Comment

*Exorcist - Classic
                    *Inhuman Resources/Redd Inc - Underrated, low budget horror bit Saw esque
                    *Scare Campaign - New released fairly low budget Aussie horror - original concept, lot of twists but not ones that are easy too see or hard to understand.
                    *Demonic - Nothing original but well done for a modern horror
                    *Tales of Halloween - 10 short stories very similar to All Hallows Eve but better
                    *Night of The Demons - 80s classic similar to Evil Dead
                    *Leslie Vernon; Behind the mask - Decent enough slasher about a news team that interviews and documents an eccentric serial killer
                    *Inbred - Fun little comedy horror
                    *The Conjuring 2 - Good possession horror based on The Enfield Poltergeist
                    *Mothers day
                    *Chromeskull 1 & 2 - Pretty underrated slashers

Comment

horror = scary, creepy, gross, all ?

for me, i dont get scared and creepy is for femmes and kids.

the cottage is a horror/comedy that might fit the bill. ditto feast 1 (if youre into aliens). high tension is a foreign gross out with some scares
                      https://www.buzzfeed.com/annakopsky/...yqB#.byLEEyQjx

the original night of the living dead, nightmare on elm st, invasion of the body snatchers 1978, fri 13 1 and 2, the killing gene.....

Comment

Working...
                      X