No announcement yet.

The Golovkin enigma: This is why the Mora fight can't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Acting like what? Has K2 made an offer that I'm not aware of? Do you expect him to tell the world he'll fight Golovkin for a dollar?

It's not as if he hasn't accepted an offer before.

Yea, and he got bumped for is gods and all of a sudden asking for 300k? Mora stay asking for money he don't deserve

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Yea, and he got bumped for is gods and all of a sudden asking for 300k? Mora stay asking for money he don't deserve
      Some guy asked him he'll fight fight Golovkin for 300k when Stevens rejected that offer. He responded by saying fight him for even less. That's pricing himself out? I got no idea what you're reading into.

Comment

Some guy asked him he'll fight fight Golovkin for 300k when Stevens rejected that offer. He responded by saying fight him for even less. That's pricing himself out? I got no idea what you're reading into.
        And ten he says he wouldn't do it for the same amount because safety first?

Comment

And ten he says he wouldn't do it for the same amount because safety first?
          Those were some vague ass comments. My god. Until you hear him reject a concrete offer, anything in twitter is meaningless.

You know why the Golovkin can't happen? Because they haven't even made him a freaken offer.

Comment

Those were some vague ass comments. My god. Until you hear him reject a concrete offer, anything in twitter is meaningless.

You know why the Golovkin can't happen? Because they haven't even made him a freaken offer.
            Because literally nobody wants to watch that fight. HBO ain't even putting up one fifth for that kind of fight

Comment

Because literally nobody wants to watch that fight. HBO ain't even putting up one fifth for that kind of fight
              I would......

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I would......
                I certainly wouldn't mind watching the fight - mainly just to see how GGG deals with a slippery f#kker like the snake. I have no doubt about the final outcome but the journey could prove intresting.

How much it costs ain't something I really give a damn about, but Mora shouldn't be expecting as much as Stevens coming off a string of victories including early KOs and fighting in his home town.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  I certainly wouldn't mind watching the fight - mainly just to see how GGG deals with a slippery f#kker like the snake. I have no doubt about the final outcome but the journey could prove intresting.

How much it costs ain't something I really give a damn about, but Mora shouldn't be expecting as much as Stevens coming off a string of victories including early KOs and fighting in his home town.
                  How much it costs is a big part of making the fight unfortunately.

I'd love this fight... people crap on Sergio for his style....but he's a former champ, last man to beat Forest (RIP), Was the winner of the Contender and winning dominantly against such a tricky style would yield props.

Comment

HBO won't pay because they know Mora's style isn't conducive to the image of Golovkin they want to sell. If he doesn't get a KO their sales strategy goes out the window.

Comment

Who are you kidding man, they were paying Berto and Broner over a million a fight to beat up on scrubs.

Comment

Working...
                      X