No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video Exclusive: Judah, Garcia Nearly Brawl After Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    When have you ever seen Freddie Roach stand up next to a fighter and talk down on his career, call him fat or tell him his race of people can't fight?

Garcia is prepared to do all that, and more and seems to think he can get away with it. Well not this time.
    so garcia standing next to zab was a sign of disrespect?where else was he supposed to stand?where was the podium?was it not next to zab?freddie roach has made comments in press confrencess about knocking opponents out in 4 rounds and freddie roach kinda talked down margaritos career in the face off.where did angel say zab is fat?calling someone fat is cause for violence?that sounds preschool to me.where did garcia tell zab that his race of people can't fight?what specifically did he do to zab that was so disrespectful because i remember floyd calling zab a front runner in the press confrence yet i don't remember zab getting so offended and i also remember shane telling zab that cotto beat him down and made him run and the ref had to save him but zab didn't seem as offended by those comments

Comment

I think most of us can agree that Zab and Angel Garcia are both idiots but that this flare up has also added a bit of spice to an otherwise mediocre match up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
        Come on Zab, please put Garcia in a coma, end his career. Make him brain damaged. For once, do it on the big stage Zab!

Who knows? Zab has got to know this very well may be his last big fight, and he has got to be super pumped.
        Zab is a stepping stone fighter - a broken record best known as a C fighter way pass his ESPN days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I think most of us can agree that Zab and Angel Garcia are both idiots but that this flare up has also added a bit of spice to an otherwise mediocre match up.
          Angel Garcia is classless as well. A walking time bomb. Ppl will get sick of the act soon if not already.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            so garcia standing next to zab was a sign of disrespect?where else was he supposed to stand?where was the podium?was it not next to zab?freddie roach has made comments in press confrencess about knocking opponents out in 4 rounds and freddie roach kinda talked down margaritos career in the face off.where did angel say zab is fat?calling someone fat is cause for violence?that sounds preschool to me.where did garcia tell zab that his race of people can't fight?what specifically did he do to zab that was so disrespectful because i remember floyd calling zab a front runner in the press confrence yet i don't remember zab getting so offended and i also remember shane telling zab that cotto beat him down and made him run and the ref had to save him but zab didn't seem as offended by those comments
            You're talking about fighters. It's like Zab said, he would take it from Danny as he's getting in the ring with him but not his old man. If you think Roach acts like Angel Garcia then I'm afraid we're on a different page.

This is circular so I'm gonna leave it there but bottom line, this was always going to happen at some point. Not every fighter was going to let his antics slide.

Comment

if you all think Zab is going to ANYTHING significant this fight, you can forgitaboutit.

-Zab got no heart
              -Khan has a faster hand and he gets hit. Imagine what will happen to Zab. Zab is just like a front runner and Khan is bigger heart but the chin is weak. Zab won't pass 9th Rd. A few solid body shot and Zab is done. He is slower now and stamina won't last as he is 35.

You will set these two idiots (Angel Garcia, Zab) go at it again. THIS TIME....Angel might be the one throwin the stool just cuz he forgots to take his prozac.

Comment

Originally posted by supreme7 View Post
                yo angel garcia was way out of line ,he needed to be checked and the only way is to get on his level ,no matter matter how much you change wither in life or religeous views etc ,you can't let people step to you or disrespect you like that
                No matter how much anyone dislikes Judah he's right not to sit and take that from old Garcia just like Vargas was right not to sit and let Mayorga talk about his family.
                It was a press conference, you know that thing where people say **** they don't mean in order to get attention from the media and sell tickets? Why get mad at a guy for saying something he probably doesn't even mean? Waste of time and energy.

And Vargas didn't do anything until Mayorga hit him.

Comment

You're talking about fighters. It's like Zab said, he would take it from Danny as he's getting in the ring with him but not his old man. If you think Roach acts like Angel Garcia then I'm afraid we're on a different page.

This is circular so I'm gonna leave it there but bottom line, this was always going to happen at some point. Not every fighter was going to let his antics slide.
                  zab is talking out his ass because cotto is a fighter yet he got real upset when cotto said there will be more fans for him in the garden than for zab thats an example of how zab sometimes blows things out of proportion that is not that serious. zab and shane never got to fight so yea shane is a fighter but they never fought so he basically let a man get away with so called disrespecting him. oh and remember when jin called zab a hood rat?

Comment

Haha poor Angel wasn't so loud and ****y in the lobby. What a big poser! I was hoping for Zab to smoke Angel.

I got Zab in this one. Garcia beat up past prime fighters and fighters with no chin. Zab has lost when he stepped up in competition. But then again, everyone Zab lost to would beat Garcia and Danny isn't exactly the best guy at 140.

Zab has no heart but Garcia is Puerto Rican and they are known for not having heart as well. Garcia hasnt been truly tested so I see Zab boxing Garcia's ears off. Danny only has one punch, no footwork, minimal head movement and mediocre speed.

Comment

the fact is that some people don't like garcia so even if he does nothing wrong people will find fault because they don't like his antics but in my oppinion angel didn't do or say anything wrong before zab got up out his seat

Comment

Working...
                      X