Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convincing video. I am no longer an atheist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I wonder how many kids this guy has with his sister by now

Comment

Hell it is then. Anyone know what the food's like down there? should I take a packed lunch...

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        Hell it is then. Anyone know what the food's like down there? should I take a packed lunch...
        Id imagine all the fatty fried foods get sent to hell. Along with all the drugs and promiscuous women.

Comment

that kid speaks just like some crazy muslim from al-qaida. either u except Muhhamad as your god or else...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
            that kid speaks just like some crazy muslim from al-qaida. either u except Muhhamad as your god or else...
            Same thing Christianity teaches, but their are no real "christian" countries that will actually act on it

Comment

Awww

I was hoping it was the banana video.

I mean cmon.. it has a pull tab.

Comment

Some deep stuff by Eminem.

Comment

cmon piggy, why choose an ignorant idiot to mock christianity.....there are plenty of atheists at his level of intelligence as well......

Comment

And who dropped two atom bombs on Japan? Not evil people at all I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post

That a$$ on your sig is hurting my feelings and I don't like it one bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X