Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR super prospect Dulorme going down to 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dulorme is a big guy and a strong one but if he can make 140 without problems he will have a big time advantage over everyone in the division. IMO I don't think he should do it because 147 he has more options to get a belt.

Comment

Mexi****s getting their hate on I see.

Inferiority complex at its finest.

Comment

dulorme is going to be the next puerto rican star. mark my words. once cotto is done (which should be in the next year or so) dulorme will be next in line to take the throne!

Comment

Yeah, he can fight southpaw or orthodox. He can box from the outside and fight on the inside, he has power and speed. The kid is very polished and it's scary how good he can be once he reaches his prime.

Comment

For what?? I wanted dulorme to stay at 147 to knock khan's china chin in time.140 may be not be a good thing giving he already has the frame of a big WW.Maybe they offered him a title shot this coming year.

Comment

Dulorme is a scary fighter..The way he has KTFO ppl and how polish his boxing skills are for a up and comer fighter is something special.

Comment

I think he should have stayed at 147 because that's where the money is going to be at.... Everyone not named May or Pac is trying to get to 147....

Comment

Dulorme vs Khan should be great on 2012!

Comment

that kid looks good, love morales & soto but lets be real, they are not beating him
                    Last edited by microMXL; 11-24-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

dulorme and benavidez in a few years

Comment

Working...
                      X