Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao change his mind about March?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao himself never stated he wanted a fight in March. It was all Promoters, Roach, etc.
    He will definitely fight Mayweather later in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      When did Pac offer a March fight?

Never even heard of it.
      That's what I wanna know.

I heard it from Roach but who the **** is Roach. He's just a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        It just seems to me they've been against doing this fight from day one, Pacquiao's camp that is. First Pacquiao didn't want to mention Mayweather. Then, they said it was going to be hard to make a deal with Floyd. Then, they said Floyd would never fight in March so they wanted Foreman. Then, Floyd agreed to March and suddenly they won't do March? Eh, I'm not buying it. Pacquiao is coming out of this looking pretty bad right now.
        what?????? how stupid can you get having that, that is all ASSUMPTIONs, your wishfull thinking, youre so desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          That's what I wanna know.

I heard it from Roach but who the **** is Roach. He's just a trainer.
          Roach and Arum pretty much do all the talking for Pacquiao. Pacquiao keeps his mouth shut about who he wants to fight, but you can bet he tells those guys and they spread the word so they can take the hit.

Comment

see, all this wouldnt be happening if Floyd woulda waited 1 day after the Hatton fight

Comment

this is actually kind of funny seeing Pacquiao on the "ducking" side for once. Everybody always points the finger at Floyd, but now who's the one ducking the biggest fight in decades? Hint: it's not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                see, all this wouldnt be happening if Floyd woulda waited 1 day after the Hatton fight
                Right......... now its Floyds fault......

For not fighting the best fighter in the world asap after a two year layoff.

WOW.

Comment

this is actually kind of funny seeing Pacquiao on the "ducking" side for once. Everybody always points the finger at Floyd, but now who's the one ducking the biggest fight in decades? Hint: it's not Floyd.
                  bumping this if the fight happens which it will... All this talk behind the back when Pacquiao doesn't know even this thing is going on... He has a life unlike people who update themselves constant in this forum.

Comment

It just seems to me they've been against doing this fight from day one, Pacquiao's camp that is. First Pacquiao didn't want to mention Mayweather. Then, they said it was going to be hard to make a deal with Floyd. Then, they said Floyd would never fight in March so they wanted Foreman. Then, Floyd agreed to March and suddenly they won't do March? Eh, I'm not buying it. Pacquiao is coming out of this looking pretty bad right now.
                    LMAO

it's like this every time. you always hear 20 different things from team pac because 20 different people are being interviewed by 20 other people.

sometimes they interview team pac members that don't even know what's going on and they just talk like they do so they don't look like they're out of the loop.

pacquiao can't look bad. resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Roach and Arum pretty much do all the talking for Pacquiao. Pacquiao keeps his mouth shut about who he wants to fight, but you can bet he tells those guys and they spread the word so they can take the hit.
                      Keep using that bird brain of yours to conjure up imaginative make-beliefs. Yeah right. Manny may be his own man in the philipines, but he gets screwed in the states, by Bob Arum no less. Either he's reluctant or he has too much trust in BA and roach. But they don't communicate that well across language and oceans. So quit fcuking spread lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X