• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    please...make me a sandwich

you dont deserve MY sandwiches.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
        i wouldnt want anyone else to raise my puppy, let alone a child. years ago families lived all together, with grandparents and all..or at least in close proximity. and years ago there was a certain kind of general respect...women would go to the store to run errands and leave their kids out in front, cos kids were seen and not heard and all that. today, if a woman did that (im not saying its right, just that it was done and strangers would look out for kids too) everyone would call her a stupid *****. women dont get the same support they did years ago.

equal is one thing. if you actually ARE equal in certain areas. im not as physically strong as a man, so im not equal in that area.

but different isnt equal, its just different. and tahts ok.

My neighbors think Im an ogre because I am the sole bread winner, my wife does not work.................I hear it everyday that she needs to pull her own weight, get a job pay her own bills, blah blah blah........................But I could never do what she does, dealing with our kids 24/7 with no breaks..............I envy any woman (esp. single moms) that can deal with all that on their own...................

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
          My neighbors think Im an ogre because I am the sole bread winner, my wife does not work.................I hear it everyday that she needs to pull her own weight, get a job pay her own bills, blah blah blah........................But I could never do what she does, dealing with our kids 24/7 with no breaks..............I envy any woman (esp. single moms) that can deal with all that on their own...................

an ogre? why are you an ogre?

wtf is this about pulling her own weight? lol. shes doing that everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            She looks like a man!

Comment

I think it's true women are biologically more inclined towards nurturing children etc, while the man goes out to earn money and put food on the table. ****, men have a better deal now than 10,000 years ago when we had to go out and kill sabre tooth tigers to eat and ****. Then again Women in those days had to give birth in bushes or caves. Sheeeit.

Comment

Modern women are so mindfuked by Madison avenue that they think working is "good"...lol...

I think a lot of the ones reaching their mid 30's are starting to see that they feminist movement (cia funded) sold them a lie.

If I had a woman with money who worked and told me all I had to do was stay home and keep the house clean I'd do it in a second.

Its common fuking sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Spooky View Post
                  I think it's true women are biologically more inclined towards nurturing children etc, while the man goes out to earn money and put food on the table. ****, men have a better deal now than 10,000 years ago when we had to go out and kill sabre tooth tigers to eat and ****. Then again Women in those days had to give birth in bushes or caves. Sheeeit.
                  most. or maybe only some. some are self obsessed bitches who i wouldnt trust to take care of a pet rock.

some guys are really great nurturers. thing about today is..we should be past the stereotypes and all, and matured and educated enough to let people be who they were meant to be. or what theyre best suited for.

but well, thats not what happens is it?

everyone, men, women..are forced into roles society has perpetuated.

ugh.

id like to live on my own island with my own ideas.

sigh.

Comment

most. or maybe only some. some are self obsessed bitches who i wouldnt trust to take care of a pet rock.

some guys are really great nurturers. thing about today is..we should be past the stereotypes and all, and matured and educated enough to let people be who they were meant to be. or what theyre best suited for.

but well, thats not what happens is it?

everyone, men, women..are forced into roles society has perpetuated.

ugh.

id like to live on my own island with my own ideas.

sigh.
                    It'd be great to be able to just create your own world, rules and people. I would make sex feel 1000X better (i'm not dissing the current model, just have a pipedream that they find a way to like, involve your very soul in the act rather than making it a biological interaction).

Comment

They say I force her to stay home and pop out kids, cook, clean do laundry......................All the **** Laura Ingalls Wilder does on LHOTP

Comment

Working...
                      X