Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    *sigh* How many times have we heard this bile.

Alright, so in what way is he arrogant? If he, of all people is arrogant, what does that make Mayweather? All Khan exudes is confidence.

How many world title fights has Khan won?

You can't compare him to Mayweather; that's just silly.

People do criticise him too much, but if he stopped saying that he will soon be the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet, his 'haters' would have no ammunition.

Comment

khan will prove you and all the rest of you Khan haters wrong this saturday when he outclasses kotelnik

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
        khan will prove you and all the rest of you Khan haters wrong this saturday when he outclasses kotelnik
        Here's to hoping so.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper's left View Post
          How many world title fights has Khan won?

You can't compare him to Mayweather; that's just silly.
          Eh? Mayweather was the perfect example. He is pure arrogance on an astronomical level, whilst Khan is just confidence on a sincere and self-believing level. There's a big difference. Titles have nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by cooper's left View Post
          if he stopped saying that he will soon be the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet, his 'haters' would have no ammunition.
          Granted, it's silly that he says things like that (the p4p stuff), but I don't think it warrants the hate one little bit. When Hatton said it, he sounded delusional and desperate - when Khan says it, he sounds raring to go and willing to learn along the right path.

Hatton's talk was ridiculous and reeked of obnoxiousness, whereas Khan's is just the right attitude to have at this stage of his career. If he were to keep saying "I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best", what kind of fanbase would he have in turn? That's not being humble - more like being a loser.
          Last edited by PittyPat; 07-15-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

i think he will be exposed by Kotelnik this saturday, but i'd have to go with Chavez Jr as the biggest disgrace in Boxing EVER, not just right now.

Comment

*sigh* How many times have we heard this bile.

Alright, so in what way is he arrogant? If he, of all people is arrogant, what does that make Mayweather? All Khan exudes is confidence. If a boxer doesn't possess any of that, then what's he doing in the ring? Must he say "I'm ****, and I'll lose the match" to appear non-arrogant in order to satisfy the haters? In which case, he'd sound like a loser who nobody would want to support.

Damn if he does, damned if he doesn't. Khan hate has to be the most absurd around here. At least Mayweather gives reasons to hate, as does Pac. But Khan? The young lad's just doing his job in there. Hate on.
              Mayweather is arrogant too. I don't think Pac gives reasons to hate personally, humble guy, all time great boxer.

I just feel Khan gets ahead of himself when talking his ability and it comes off as arrogance. He should be speaking like a guy who is learning his trade not a multi-weight world-beating champion like he portrays. There's no need for it.

He's not as bad as some but it can be annoying. It's a shame because besides that, he seems like a decent bloke.

Originally posted by detluv View Post
              no the prince was arrogant

khan just got some confidence in him
              they're both arrogant but Prince had something to back it up. Khan still learning, that's why it seems inappropriate.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 07-15-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nouseforaname View Post
                i think he will be exposed by Kotelnik this saturday, but i'd have to go with Chavez Jr as the biggest disgrace in Boxing EVER, not just right now.
                Chavez Jr is the p4p king of the biggest

disgrace in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  This china-chinned hype job is a typical Warren fighter. Not only does he get massive exposure and an incredible casual following, he is probably a millionaire already for beating on past prime featherweights such as Gomez and Barrera. Also blown up featherweights are a staple for his game such as Limond.

The first time he stepped in class that fine china jaw was checked within 30 SECONDS of the fight. Following; of the most brutal knockouts I have ever seen. He comes back to put a beating on a living legend and has the cheek and disrespect to claim it as a great win even though Barrera suffered a cut requiring 30 stiches.

Meanwhile, we have the TRUE WARRIORS of british boxing such as Carl Froch who was also a standout amatuer except he has worked his way to a very worthy title shot which he took by beating one of the best North American SMWs in a war. He then travelled to the USA and knocked out the former undisputed middleweight champion in hostile territory after being out boxed. His granite chin making the comeback possible. Also, David Haye is worthy of a mention. Despite having an awful, bone china chin he is near suicidal in his quest to become heavyweight champ and soon he will have his chance.

Amir Khan doesn't even deserve a shot at sparring with Kotelnik, let along fighting for a 'world title'. Here is hoping Kotelnik shatters that glass jaw in suitably devastating fashion.

This is a total disgrace.

I have just heard he is talking about a fight with Hatton, Marquez or Mayweather. This is obscene.

Amir Kahn has done nothing to warrant a fight of that magnitude. He is a glass jawed joke.

THE ONLY THING HE HAS DONE OF NOTE IN HIS CAREER IS GET STARCHED WITHIN 1 MINUTE OF FIGHTING AN INEXPERIENCED UNKOWN FIGHTER.

Since when should that get you a title shot and the right to speak about fighting Hatton and Mayweather?

This is a disgrace. The true warriors of British Boxing, like Haye and Froch have sweated blood and gone through wars to get where they are now. All Khan has done is heatbutted a former SuperBantam Weight great and the CORRUPT REF stops the fight in the 5th round after the blood loss was enough to fill a pint glass.

HE IS PURE HYPE. PURE. Kotelnik will end this train once and for all.
                  i could not agree more well said

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                    i could not agree more well said
                    Why not think objectively for a change? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but not when it is riddled with bias, jealously, and plain bull****. Agreeing with this heap of **** for an argument makes your opinion about as credible as a flying submarine.

Comment

Hatton's talk was ridiculous and reeked of obnoxiousness, whereas Khan's is just the right attitude to have at this stage of his career. If he were to keep saying "I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best, I'm not the best", what kind of fanbase would he have in turn? That's not being humble - more like being a loser.

Best in thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X